|Date Joined:||1st December 2006|
|Date Shut Down:||n/a|
|Schedule:||1 main video every two or three weeks followed up with Behind the Scenes and, sometimes, Butthurt Comments|
Bart Baker (born May 5, 1986) is a song parody maker on YouTube.
As of the 1st of November 2013, his 3 most viewed parodies are, in this order
- "California Boys," parody of Katy Perry's "California Gurls" (from 2010, with over 35 million views)
- "Hot Dog, Condom Style," parody of PSY's "Gangnam Style" (from 2012, with nearly 30 million views)
- "I Knew You Were Trouble," parody of Taylor Swift's song by the same name (from 2013, with over 25 million views)
Bart Baker receives a lot of hate comments, particularly from fans of One Direction, Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone, and other teen idols whose songs he parodies. The "Butthurt Comments" videos have inspired joke and fake hate comments from individuals hoping to have their comments featured in upcoming videos.
The 1st "Butthurt Comments" was published on the 4th of May 2013, compiling comments from his One Direction parodies "Live While We're Young," "What Makes You Beautiful," "Kiss You," and "Little Things."
The 2nd was uploaded on the 14th of June 2013 with comments from his "Gentleman" parody, "Super Creepy Asian Man."
The 3rd was posted on the 26th of July 2013 with comments from his parody of "We Can't Stop."
The 4th was posted on the 28th of September 2013 with comments from his parody of "Applause."
1. Originally, Bart Baker featured other performers and only made cameo appearances in his parodies.
2. Austin Smith, who appears in many of Bart Baker's videos, going back years, grew up with Bart Baker in the Chicago area.
3. Bart Baker now lives in Los Angeles and works with Maker Studios.
4. Bart comes from Winnetka, Illinois and graduated from the University of Miami with a degree in Film/Video.
5. The fastest any of Bart's videos has hit 1,000,000 views is 2.5 days ("Blurred Lines").