Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bethany Noel Mota (born November 7, 1995) is an American YouTuber from California.
Her YouTube channel, Macbarbie07 was created in 2009, she rose to fame for her haul videos, in which she shows her fashion purchases via the internet. She uploads videos of outfit ideas, makeup and hair tutorials, recipes, and do it yourself ideas. In 2012, Bethany signed a deal with the YouTube network, "Awesomeness TV", in which she was on a talk show titled "IMO" (In My Opinion). She has since expanded into her own fashion and accessory line at Aéropostale. She has gone on a tour, known as "The Motavatour" to meet and interact with fans, known as "motavators". On July 28, 2014 she launched her very own perfume. She has over 9 million subscribers making her the most popular beauty guru on YouTube, followed by Michelle Phan. She makes TV appearances too, she was on "Home and Family" with Kelly and Michael. She also starred on the 19 season of Dancing with the Stars, placing fourth overall.
- Her favorite colors were pink, mint green and turquoise, now are gold, white and turquoise.
- Some of her favorite movies are LOL, The Hunger Games
- Her collaboration she would want to do with another YouTuber would be Miranda Sings.
- She is the first YouTuber to participate in Dancing With The Stars.
- She calls her fans "Motavators".
- Her clothing line is at Aeropostale.
- Won the Teen Choice Award for "Choice Web Star: Female" in 2014.
- She uploaded her first video at the age of 13. Mota was talking quiet because she didn't want her sister to hear and make fun of her.
List Of Subscriber Milestones
Bethany Hit 1 Million Subscribers On October 6, 2012.
Bethany Hit 2 Million Subscribers On March 25, 2013.
Bethany Hit 3 Million Subscribers On August 15, 2013.
Bethany Hit 4 Million Subscribers On December 2, 2013.
Bethany Hit 5 Million Subscribers On January 27, 2014.
Bethany Hit 6 Million Subscribers On April 27, 2014.
Bethany Hit 7 Million Subscribers On August 17, 2014.
Bethany Hit 8 Million Subscribers On December 30, 2014.
Bethany Hit 9 Million Subscribers On July 1, 2015.
Bethany Hit 10 Million Subscribers On May 1st, 2016.