"The world! The Government is stealing our minds! Our minds, my children, our minds!"
|Date Added:||May 30 2009|
|Description:||2 kids make a movie. To be continued in Brain Part 2.|
|Next:||Brain Part 2|
One character is sitting on a chair spinning around, he then yells "Oh! It's on!" He claims he has something really important to say. He states that some people think he's mad before breaking into random movements and sounds and hitting himself with a basket. He also says some people think he's got ADHD. He says that 'the doctor' said it stood for Attention Definite Disorder, but that would only be ADD, he then is distracted by a rabbit. He says that the "The doctor, he told me to, ah... No, he didn't." He says that the Government is controlling his mind, before going very still and saying, very calmly, "No, the Government is not controlling my mind." He breaks out of the trance and yells "The Government is controlling my mind!" Before pointing off-screen and saying "Who are you?"
Another boy can be seen standing by the door, he jumps into the air, before identifying himself as Oscar and holding up his hands.
The other boy is now singing Colbie Caillet's Bubbly to a LEGO figure of Star Wars' General Grievous, before boldly stating "Wait, no, I don't know you!"
Oscar states that he's his best friend and that he's know him for four years of his life.
The other boy is now holding up a Roboreptile from Wahoo! and yells out "Whopper!" Before putting it down and stating that he's doesn't know Oscar.
Oscar begins to wonder off saying "But this is my house, how could you have gotten in if you didn't..." Oscar is now standing by the door again and yells, "Me!"
The other boy is now standing by a shelf, where a LEGO Star Wars Jabba's Barge. He then pretends Luke kisses Leia, before stating its messed up because they're brother and sister, before screaming "How did I get inside this house!" and running to the door.
Oscar is now screaming, "You said you didn't know me!"
The other boy is standing by the cupboard, where a poster of the human anatomy sits. He points to the pelvis and yells "And that's where the dick is!" Before changing his mind and saying he knows Oscar, before concluding that the Government must be controlling his "Um...B word, B word...Brain!" and running into the cupboard.
Oscar has had enough and opens the cupboard to put some sense into the boy, who he identifies as Nick. He then sees an empty cupboard. Suddenly becoming very worried, he quickly looks through his clothes and stuffs a shirt into his face in frustration.
Oscar is now standing by a brick wall and concludes that Nick must've dissappeared. He then looks around him, he is outside in a place he cannot identify.
Oscar concludes that it must be the Government. They were tampering with Nick's mind and now they've taken him far away and he is in where he identifies as his own backyard. He states that he must warn everyone about this and become 'one of those MAAAAAAAAAAAD people on the streets'. Yet he claims that he'll need appropriate dress. He says that an empty ice-cream container will do and places it on his head. He then states that he'll need some sort of weapon incase "Anyone thinks I'm too weird and tries to kill me". He finds a pool noodle and accepts it as a weapon, stuffing it down his shirt. He then decides to bounce a basketball because "It makes me look professional". He then gives the tumbs up.
Oscar is now on the street as a preacher and tries to inform the world of the Government's plot, the fact that he has now gone insane doesn't help.
A policeman approaches, who claims, "I'm a copper, just having some fun, been busting kids since the day I was born."
Oscar then realises he has a weapon and hits the policeman with it.
The policeman falls to the ground, presumably dead and a young boy approaches him and applauds.
Oscar is initially disgusted that he has killed someone, before realising "It was a cop, it's just part of the..." His hat falls off and he yells "Job!" before walking off.
The young child now stands where Oscar once was. He says something about "Birds and the trees, they like eating the trees, bugs, the bugs eat the leaves and sticks and....Cockroach!" The other words sound more like "Woodawoodaweedee!"
- A shot from the middle can be seen at the start
- The scene featuring Nick on the chair was intended to be longer, but Archer almost yelled out "It's started," so he quickly jumped in and started.
- At one stage, Nick accidentally refers to the Government as the Council.
- The scene where Oscar jumps around through various takes was the same line filmed over the previous, because he kept forgetting.
- Nick repeats the line "Wait! No! I donit know you!" twice in the same tone.
- The scene where Oscar states "How on Earth could you have gotten in if you didn't...ME!" was filmed up until 'didn't', and was presumed to ahve filmed 'know', so 'me' was filmed after.
- When Nick runs into the cupboard, it is cut short when he is half in and then a second long scene features the door closing fully.
- When Oscar becomes a preacher, a man can be seen walking along in the background, he looks at Oscar and then begins speed-walking.
- The 'Copper' uniform features a Piglet hat, a nurse sheet and a high-heel shoe for a gun.
- The weapon doesn't actually hit the policeman.
- Archer's line was originally going to consist of "Hi, I Archer. Hehehehe!"
- At the end, Oscar can be heard saying "That's it!"
- Oscar Chadwick-pask plays Oscar
- Nicholas Schade plays Nick and the policeman
- Archer Chadwick-Pask plays the young child.
- It is filmed by Oscar Chadwick-Pask and Nicholas Schade.
- In the start, there are no lights or Nightshot on, then lights are on, then lights are off and Nightshot off.
- Archer can be heard laughing throughout it.
- It is continued in Brain Part 2