Brittani Louise Taylor (born August 24, 1983) is an American YouTube vlogger.
Her first channel was rhondaanthonytanner which was created on May 8, 2007. She features some vlogs on her main channel, BrittaniLouiseTaylor, but they mainly stay on her second channel, brittani, where she also puts her bloopers and behind the scenes. She also has a channel set aside for just vlogs
After a hiatus from making videos, Brittani announced she is engaged and pregnant on July 2, 2016, with ex-fiancé Milos Mihajlovic. On July 16, 2016, it was announced she was expecting a boy. On the 6th of December 2016 herself and fiancé Milos welcomed their son Misha Robert Mihajlovic. She is now separated from Milos and currently lives in Arizona with her mother and son.
Currently doesn't have one.
- She performed the voice of Granny Smith in the
Annoying Orange tv series.
- On every Sunday, she features a show called "Shout Out Sunday" (S.O.S.) where she answers questions, features her fans wearing her shirts, and she gives a phrase of the week for her fans to answer, sometimes holding giveaways.
- She also does covers and parodies of popular songs on her main channel.
- Brittani's most viewed video is her parody of Miley Cyrus' Party in the USA – Everything is Gonna Be Okay.
- She is close friends with Shanna Malcolm and Shane Dawson.
- She often expresses how much she is addicted to sparkly things and cupcakes.
- She has a son named Misha in December 2016.