This channel has a big bunch fo documentaries about public transportations in Germany, mostly bus drive recordings or moments caught in the act.
The idea for this channel came to mind in summer 2011 while cruising around in the ruhr area. On July 28, 2011 this channel became reality. Good quality videos were provided from autumn 2011 by buying a Canon IXUS 300 HS, including bus drive recordings. Time after time there were more ides for this channel, such as documentaries for disused routes or when something special happened.
- Bus drive recordings: this videos include the full route of a selected bus line including all bus stops' names
- Bus mixes: bus mixes consisit of a central point, such as a bus station and spotting each bus that arrives and departs
- Documentaries: the variety of the documentaries consist of rail-/tramway archaeology, disused routes, former bus and tram routes and stuff like that
- Snapshots: such snapshots catching moments of a situation in public transportation which can be special or just showing how it works
- Dedications bzw. Portraits: presentations and portraitations of vehicles or last use of routes. Example: Letzte Fahrt der Linie RB 47 (Der Müngstener)
- Other: all videos that cannot put to a category
The channel has 161 subscribers and more than 72.000 views of almost 200 videos Videostatistiken:
- Longest video: Linie 929 Duisburg - Venlo
- Shortest video: Accident at the Worringer Platz
- Most viewed video: Relicts of guided bus routes in Essen
- less viewed video: DB class 429 auf RE40 /// DB class 429 on RE40