Chikoflame is a female YouTuber that uses the 3D modeling program, 'MikuMikuDance' (MMD). She also has a YouTube channel called ChikoflameGaming, where she posts gaming videos, however, she usually uses her main channel. her YouTube channel currently has 2,700 subscribers and 320,000 video views.
After getting a copyright strike, she made an account called 'ChikoflameKomaeda', as a backup channel.
- Chikoflame's name came from a Pokémon named Chikorita and the word, flame.
- Chikoflame has been mistaken as a boy before she said that she was a girl, since her MMD models are usually male MMD models.
- She has revealed herself as being the Osu user, 'Twogami Byakuya'.
- KTS Project, a Vocaloid project that involves Minecraft YouTubers and Vocaloids, is currently being worked on by Chikoflame.
- Chikoflame has a Fanloid (Fan-made Vocaloid) named Chi Matsuki, Chi is Chikoflame's Fanloid persona that isn't really based off of Chikoflame in real life.
- Chikoflame uses the Vocaloid programs, Vocaloid2 and Vocaloid3.
- She creates Fanloids based off of Minecraft YouTubers.