Clare Cullen better known as Clisare was born in a small town in County Mayo, in the Republic of Ireland. She emigrated to Australia for a few years before returning to Ireland.She makes sketch, Parody and observational comedy videos. She posts a video every Monday and sometimes whenever she feels like it. She takes dares from her Facebook, Twitter and YouTube comments. She created the series #IrishBucketList. She posts these most Thursdays.
- Clisare is Ireland’s most-subscribed to female comedian on YouTube.
- Winner of YouTube Next Comic, Eurotrip 2, ‘Tube Trials’ Gameshow and more.
- Shortlisted for Best Blogger/Vlogger at the #ShineAwards, Best Vlogger at the #ArcadeAwards, #TweetieFunny at the Rabo Tweeties and nominated for Best YouTube Comedian at the #ShortyAwards.
- Over 7m views on YouTube and over 6.5m on Vine.
- Creator of the Irish Bucket List web-series which catalogs “all the cool things there is to do” in Ireland, with an audience of over 200,000.
Panelist on ‘Ireland’s rising YouTube stars’ on #IrishCreatorsDay at Google HQ, judge at the DCU Student Media Hybrid Awards, Social Media Consultant, New Media lecturer at Ballyfermot College.
- Worked with several brands including Panadol Australia, MTV, Nickelodeon, Warner Music Ireland, Club Orange, , Hairy Baby, Two Ton Murphy, Minisuit and more.
- First Irish creator to sign with Collective Digital Studios and Reel Style.
- Business inquires please use the ‘Contact Clisare’ link on the navigation bar.