Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Daniel Lee Duncan (born May 9, 1986), is a YouTuber best known for being the drummer for pop-punk/pop-rock band We The Kings and for vlogging daily for at least an entire year as of October 2014.
He is from Bradenton, Florida, has a twin named Marc and another brother named Shaun. He and his friends (except Charles Trippy), formed We The Kings while they were in high school. Currently, he still resides in Florida. On July 6, 2015, he announced that he and his girlfriend Lindsey have broken up.
His vlogs are titled DLV, which stands for Danny and Lindsey Vlogs/ Danny in Real Life Vlogs.
He has been vlogging daily since October 13, 2013. Most of his vlogs involve his activites with his band and his now ex-girlfriend, Lindsey.
Danny plays SJC Custom Drums, Zildjian Cymbals, DW Hardware and Vater Drumsticks.
He plays a 1 up, 2 down tom configuration.
His Zildjian Cymbal set-up is :
- 14" A Zildjian New Beat Hi-Hats
- 21" A Zildjian Sweet Ride
- 23" A Zildjian Sweet Ride
- 21" A Zildjian Sweet Ride (Brilliant)
- 20" A Custom EFX
His drumsticks are the Vater Universal model, custom made with his signature and We The Kings' logo on it.
He uses the DW 9000 hardware series, including the DW 9000 double pedal.
- He played snare drum in his school's marching band during high school.
- Charles Trippy (aka CTFxC) gave him a camera so he could start vlogging.
- He, alongside bassist Charles Trippy and vocalist/guitarist Travis Clark form the "vloggers" portion of the band.
- After Hunter Thomsen's engagement in November 2014, he is the only remaining member of We The Kings who isn't engaged or married yet(Besides Charles Trippy)
- Ironically, he has the longest relationship among everyone in We The Kings, having been in a relationship with his ex-girlfriend since 2006 before their break-up in 2015.