Shine Tachibana (born February 9, 1997YouTube as Einshine, is a retired Japanese-German YouTuber, who made videos about anime and gaming related topics.), known on
Shine was born in Japan. He currently lives in Japan, where he is roommates with his friend Kat. He used to live with Joey (The Anime Man) but both have since parted their ways to work on their own goals.
Shine has two channels, one English channel, and another with his best friend Kat, called "Kat and Shine". He used to only have a Japanese channel, one in which he no longer uses. His Let's Plays have some FUN in Minecraft (A Minecraft Parody of When Can I See You Again?) is his most viewed video.
It can only be assumes his full name is Shine Tachibana as seen on his twitter account.
He did YouTube part-time and worked on a Manga with Kat (she draws the art while he writes) and he sometimes made tshirts with Kat and sold them for extra-cash to support themselves.
However, in December 2016, he abandoned his Einshine channel to create a new YouTube channel called ShinePHD. On December 18, 2017, Shine announced that he was quitting YouTube. He stated his reason for quitting as YouTube was not a stable source of income and he has gotten a regular job.
Good Friends on YouTube
- Nyansai (Kat)
- Rachel & Jun
- Sharla in Japan/Sharmander (Sharla)
- He is well-known to have an edgy personality.
- Shine has cosplayed several characters before, including: Byakuya Togami, Nagito Komaeda, Male!Umaru-chan, and Hajime Hinata. The first three cosplays can be found here while the last one can be found here.
- His dad is Japanese and he speaks only Japanese, based on a Draw My Life video, which was since privated off YouTube.
- His mother is German. In "Minecraft Armor in Real Life Video" his mother comes in speaking English.
- He has lived in Alaska for one year.
- Shine insists that he is NOT an anime YouTuber, he has only made around 6 videos about anime in his YouTube lifetime.
- He is also a bit of a cheapskate.
- He dislikes K-pop.
- He bears similiarty to EXO's Oh Se-hun.