Harley Morenstein (born July 20, 1985) is the creator of the Canadian YouTube cooking show Epic Meal Time.
The Epic Meal Time episodes consist of creating an extremely high calorie meal that includes large amounts of meat, especially bacon, and alcohol (most often Jack Daniel's). The episode will then show a group of people eating the meal in an incredibly messy fashion, usually with their hands or odd utensils.
Handle It is a spin-off series created, which are instructional videos on how to create EpicMealTime style dishes.
Epic Meal Empire
Epic Meal Empire is the television series on fyi featuring the Epic Meal Time crew and a woman named Natalie Forte, who helps them with their clients. In the series, they still create outrageous meals for clients. In the beginning, they make a meal before they make the meal that the episode revolves around (each episode is named after the Epic Meal they make.)
List Of Subscriber Milestones
- Epic Meal Time hit 250,000 subscribers on February 8, 2011.
- Epic Meal Time hit 500,000 subscribers on April 1, 2011.
- Epic Meal Time hit 750,000 subscribers on May 10, 2011.
- Epic Meal Time hit 1 Million subscribers on June 14, 2011.
- Epic Meal Time hit 2 Million subscribers on December 2, 2011.
- Epic Meal Time hit 3 Million subscribers on December 17, 2012.
- Epic Meal Time hit 4 Million subscribers on March 16, 2013.
- Epic Meal Time hit 5 Million subscribers on June 11, 2013.
- Epic Meal Time hit 6 Million subscribers on December 29, 2013.
Watch Mojo's "TopX" Series
Top 10 YouTube Alternative Cooking Channels
They were ranked 2nd on Watch Mojo's Top YouTube Alternative Cooking Channels.
Top 10 Influential YouTube Channels
They were given an honorable mention on Watch Mojo's Top Influential YouTube Channels.
Top 10 Canadian YouTubers
They were ranked 8th on Watch Mojo's Top Canadian YouTubers.
Top 10 YouTube Channels That Turned Into A Business
They were given an honorable mention on Top YouTube Channels That Turned Into A Business.