This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
January 15, 2016
READ THE DESCRIPTION M8. I'M A FILM STUDENT AND THIS IS JUST A FEW THINGS I'VE NOTICED. This is just a bonus video to my series. It's obvious they've put in an effort to make all the music videos have a certain theme to them. Perhaps they put an effort to make a huge story?
★★VERY BIG THANK YOU TO ★@blueberryongguk★ on twitter for translating this into Spanish! She put a lot of effort so the Spanish -speaking fans could know this theory too. Thank you so much!!! ★★
★★OKAY SO for all of you saying they just ran out of props:
Lol okay i'm not stupid firstly, I am aware of this 'possibility' and even thought of writing in the video as a joke that it's all bc they ran out of props. But why I was gonna write that is because it's obvious i'm not talking about that so.. some things you should know is this:
- Brushing this entire video off because you think all i'm talking about props based on budget is not fair because that's not what i'm talking about lol. You can't deny these key things I pointed out: The Butterfly Effect in No More Dream, the piano, the costumes, the scene between I Need U and Danger, the old equipment, the train reference in Boy In Luv Japanese Version and of course.. Run being written in No More Dream. Don't brush off my entire video unless you can logically explain those things.
- I'm a film student, so when I talk about the set i'm not really necessarily talking about one single prop. I'm talking about the props as a whole AKA the set. This whole time they have put this effort to make sure all the sets look similar with a similar THEME. That's essentially what i'm talking about. For example, the decision to put posters was there since the beginning. In No More Dream they put posters everywhere, and all the way down the track we're at Run and guess what? The 'world' in the music videos still has posters. That decision was not based on budget.
- Set is extremely important in film. It's like literally one of the most important jobs. It was someones job to design each set no matter how extravagant or simple the set was, that was a conscious decision. Just something to think about :P
- I do believe Big Hit either had an entire concept thought out of BTS right from the beginning OR a concept where it was expanded as they went on.
- I actually have story lines too btw of how it's all connected so idk it's not done but if you want that feel free to request it and I might do it one of these days.
- Yes BTS would know about the concept lol
- If you think I work for Big Hit maybe you're right..maybe that's why I know what I know ;DD
Yeah okay I just wanted to put that out there. Love you all XO ★★
☆☆☆Email me at: email@example.com if you want to translate something or contact me for anything else.☆☆☆
❤ If you ever want to remember me, remember 'Justt' has a double t! ❤