Click (http://bit.ly/GemmasBoldBakers) to SUBSCRIBE for more BOLD recipes! Make homemade ice cream with no machine and only 2 ingredients! VISIT my website to print & share the WRITTEN RECIPE: http://bit.ly/BBBIceCreamRecipe
Make your own Homemade Condensed Milk: http://bit.ly/CondMilkVideo
NEW Top 5 Ice Cream Flavors: http://bit.ly/Top5IceCreamVid
Watch MORE Bigger Bolder Baking Episodes:
- Homemade Sorbet: http://bit.ly/GemsSorbetVid
- Homemade Frozen Yogurt: http://bit.ly/FrozenYogurtVid
- Homemade Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Flavors: http://bit.ly/GemsBenJerrysIceCreamVideo
- Homemade Disneyland Dole Whip: http://bit.ly/GemmasDoleWhip
- Homemade Popsicles: http://bit.ly/GemmasPopsicleRecipes
Sign up for my Website Newsletter for exclusive content & contests! (http://bit.ly/JoinBBBWebsite)
Create your own Labels! Template located HERE: http://www.biggerbolderbaking.com/hom...
BUY Ice Cream Containers here on Amazon: http://bit.ly/IceCreamContainers
Hi Bold Bakers! I'm staying cool this summer by making my own homemade ice cream without a machine. And YOU'VE helped me create the flavors with your suggestions so watch this week's video for the ultimate summer ice cream party!
FOLLOW ME HERE, FELLOW BOLD BAKERS PINTEREST http://www.pinterest.com/gemstafford TWITTER http://www.twitter.com/gemstaff16 FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/GemmaStaffor... INSTAGRAM http://www.instagram.com/gemmastaff
FULL RECIPE BELOW Gemma's Homemade Two-Ingredient, No Machine Ice Cream
INGREDIENTS 14 ounces (1 can/ 400ml) sweetened condensed milk (fat-free or regular) cold 2 cups (16oz/450 ml ) whipping cream, cold
DIRECTIONS: 1. Place sweetened condensed milk in the fridge to keep cold 2. Beat cold heavy cream on medium in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or using a hand mixer) until stiff peaks form. 3. Turn down the speed a little and pour the condensed milk into the whipped cream. (Stir in vanilla extract now if desired). 4. Now you have your ice cream base you can add in your desired flavors and fixing. GO NUTS! experiment and enjoy creating something that is all you. 5. Place in a large resealable container and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight before eating.
How to flavor your ice cream base:
- Strawberry cheesecake Ice Cream: Mix 1 cup cheesecake into 2 cups ice-cream base and add strawberry puree
- Honeycomb Ice Cream: Mix ½ cup crushed Honeycomb into 2 cups ice-cream base link for honeycomb recipe (http://bit.ly/GemmasHoneycomb) don't add too much as it will make your ice-cream soft, but very yummy.
- Cookies and Cream Ice cream: Mix ⅔ cup crushed Oreo Cookies into 2 cups ice-cream base
- Mango Ice cream: Swirl ¼ cup mango puree into 2 cups ice-cream base
- Rainbow Cake Ice Cream: Mix 1 cup frosted Rainbow cake into 2 cups ice-cream base
- Birthday Cake Ice Cream: Mix 1 cup frosted Funfetti cake (or cupcake) into 2 cups ice-cream base
Stencil for label: Find it in my Google Photos
Appears on these pages
Gemma Stafford is professionally-trained chef from Wexford, Ireland. She is known for her...