REPLACING THE VODKA: Just substitute the alcohol called for in any extract recipe with three parts liquid glycerine and one part water. A link to buy vegetable glycerine from Amazon is on my website: http://bit.ly/ExtractRecipes
Find out what you can use these extracts for here: http://bit.ly/ExtractRecipes
Download my FREE Egg Substitutions Conversion Chart here: http://bit.ly/EggSubstitutes
Hi Bold Bakers! I use a lot of Vanilla Extract in my baking for my Homemade Ice Cream, cakes & more. So by popular demand, I'll show you how to make Homemade Extracts including Vanilla, Mint, Orange & Lemon in this week's Bold Baking Basics. So let's get started!
Watch more Bold Baking Basics here:
- Egg Substitutes: http://bit.ly/EggSubsVid
- Homemade Ice Cream Cones: http://bit.ly/ICConesRecipe
- All-Natural Food Coloring: http://bit.ly/FoodColoringVid
WATCH more Bigger Bolder Baking episodes here:
- Homemade Ice Cream (No Machine): http://bit.ly/Top5IceCreamVid
- My Favorite Cakes: http://bit.ly/CakesPlaylist
SAVE & PRINT THE RECIPE ON MY WEBSITE: http://bit.ly/ExtractRecipes
Appears on these pages
Gemma Stafford is professionally-trained chef from Wexford, Ireland. She is known for her...