|username = GilvaSunner |lcase = |image = GilvaSunner.png |caption = Timmy Turner's Dad |style = |join date = October 2, 2010|subscribers = 131,000+|withdrawal = |Twitter = GilvaSunner|most viewed video = |status = Active |channel trailer = | vids = 6,409+
GilvaSunner is a Dutch YouTuber notable for uploading various soundtracks from video games, mostly Nintendo. On February 7, 2011, his TimmyTurnersDad account was suspended for copyright infringement, due to his Kingdom Hearts soundtrack being claimed copyright infringement by Yoko Shimomura.
His TimmyTurnersDad account was also an official YouTube partner. How and when he got partnership is unknown.
Along with BrawlBRSTMs3, TimmyTurnersDad operated and uploaded OSTs on this tribute based channel. So far, he has uploaded OSTs for these games:
- Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters (Game Boy)
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
- Punch-Out!! (Wii)
- Donkey Kong 3 (NES)
- MOTHER 3 (GBA)
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS)
- New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition (Wii U)
- Punch-Out!! (NES)
- Kirby's Dream Land 2 (Game Boy)
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS)
- MOTHER/Earthbound Beginnings (NES)
- 1080 Snowboarding (N64)
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (3DS)
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (3DS)
- Pikmin 3 (Wii U)
- Game & Wario (Wii U)
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games (Wii U/3DS)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)
- NES Remix (Wii U)
- Dr. Luigi (Wii U)
- Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)
- Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS (3DS)
After his inactivity, he is now uploading these soundtracks.
- Kirby: Planet Robobot (3DS)
In addition to uploading soundtracks, two special albums: "The Very Best of SEGA" & "More Than Mario" were also uploaded, featuring notable soundtracks for various video games.
TimmyTurnersDad was suspended on Febuary 7th, 2011. His Kingdom Hearts music was the cause, due to Yoko Shimomura claiming copyright on the music. He is currently using his back-up account called "GilvaSunner" originally intended as a tribute to SilvaGunner, who previously was also suspended. http://www.youtube.com/user/GilvaSunner