|Date Joined:||December 8, 2011|
|Date Shut Down:||N/A|
|Schedule:||Once a week|
HowToBasicly is a so called "Australian Youtuber" who makes misleading tutorials, often making disgusting looking food and slamming / smashing it. He has no thought about his house being dirty, because food debris flies everywhere and he sometimes wrecks his electronics.
Only a few people have seen his face and/or have heard his real voice. In an interview, his voice pitch was lowered and his face was silhouetted, because he said that the anonymity makes his videos funnier. In the same interview, he stated that he used to make actual tutorials, but they never got views, so he started doing what he does now.
He sometimes appears off camera in some Maxmoefoe challenges, often throwing eggs or items at him while Max is doing the challenge. He and Max are probably close friends.
- HowToBasic's name may be Aaron Jackson because in two challenge vids, Max called him by those names. But it eventually was confirmed by HTB, that it (Aaron Jackson) was not his real name.
- In his million subscribers video, he crept along a mirror and before showing his face, he smashed an egg at the mirror and wagged his finger "no", followed by a quick middle finger.
- He has an obsession with smashing eggs.
- HowToBasic always films his videos in underwear. Even in a video called "How To Teleport" where he teleports in the supermarket, he was in underwear (unless he was wearing clothes, 'cuz you clearly see his black pants in the vid)
- In the video called "How To Put on a Condom" where HowToBasic tries to put a condom on a sausage, it's not sure wether, HTB was wearing underwear or a full set of clothes during the scene, where it's at a clothes store.
- In the Krabby Patty Challenge where HowToBasic made a nasty Krabby Patty for maxmoefoe to eat, Max tried using different utensils and eventually held up a 4-foot long spoon. But since Max doesn't hold the spoon for long enough, you can't make out him
- Most of HTB's cleanups take about an hour, the "How To Make Bread" video on the other hand took 3 hours.
- In "How To Fight A Chicken", it's clear he has a chicken farm in his garden (probably where he gets eggs for his videos)