- IEM (Main YouTube Channel)
- IEM Dubstep (Status: Active) (Subscribers:100.000+)
- IEM Drum & Bass (Status: Inactive) (Subscribers:20.000+)
- IEM Electro (Status: Inactive) (Subscribers:2000+)
- IEM Bass (Status: Inactive) (Subscribers:3000+)
- IEM Lounge (Status: Inactive) (Subscribers:2000+)
There first YouTube accounts were: IEM Dubstep & IEM Drum & Bass. After those two channels they started IEM, And then they added: IEM Bass & IEM Lounge. They added IEM Electro in 2013. There most successful YouTube account is IEM Dubstep. They have over 100,000 Subscribers, and over 200 videos And they get over mostly 10,000+ views.
In 2016 IEM's biggest channel ''IEM Dubstep'' got terminated for copyright. After that, IEM becomed inactive three months on YouTube, But YouTube gived the IEM's channel back.