Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Aleksandr "Sasha" Vitalyevich Tchernev-Marchant (Russian: Алекса́ндр Сáша Витальевич Чернев) (born September 1, 1991CowChop and formerly the Creatures. Aleks occasionally refers to his older fans as "Nobs," but stopped doing so after his account being hacked. He used to play the bass for Slyfoxhound's band "Stuck In Your Radio," but Sly later stated he is no longer working with the group. He reached 1 million subscribers on May 16, 2015. His humor is mainly focused on sarcastic parodying of typical MLG gamers as well as being the calmer foil to the more chaotic UberHaxorNova.), known as ImmortalHD or Aleks on the internet, is a Russian YouTuber who is known for currently being part of
Recruited into The Creatures
Immortal was inducted into the Creatures when Kootra said he was the new Creature while holding up a water bottle during RTX of 2013. This led the other Creatures to joke that the water bottle was actually the new Creature. It was revealed in Episode 77 of Creature Talk that the whole water bottle gag was planned and they tried to point out that Immortal was not a Creature. However, a tweet from GaLm caused the gag to be interpreted as the induction of Immortal into the Creatures. After discussing it at dinner later that night, they made Immortal a Creature. He later left The Creatures on April 28th, 2016 due to creative differences.
Whenever Aleks would make a face-cam video, he would be shown wearing an Optimus Prime mask (Implying that he was some kind of robot-human). As of 3-30-12, in his video "ImmortalHD Gets Kidnapped "; Aleks started out doing an update when a kidnapper came in and put a bag over his head. He awoke in the woods with one hand tied to a tree and the kidnapper was recording, trying to get Aleks to take off the robot mask. Aleks ran but tripped and passed out.
He had a vision where he went to Heaven and met God. Upon awakening, the kidnapper found Aleks and the two had a battle with big sticks they got off the ground. The kidnapper killed Aleks and once again, Aleks went to Heaven (for real this time). God told Aleks that he will bring him back to life, as a human. Back on Earth, the kidnapper went towards Aleks' body and attempted to remove the mask. Aleks arose as the robot mask fell to the ground broken and he strangled the kidnapper to death. He picked up the camera, only to find out that it was never recording and he walked away. He showed his face so people at PAX wouldn't rip off his mask while he was there.
CowChop is a new gaming channel made by James (UberHaxorNova) and ImmortalHD with editors Trevor (ModestCube) , Joe (Mr.JoeExtreme), and Aron (StaleRender) , aswell as their executive producer, Brett (Hundar) . It was created on February 26th, 2016.
Currently, there are multiple series occuring on this channel:
There is also a reddit post on the podcast James and Aleks stated they were leaving The Creatures:
Currently Ongoing Series
- "Pick me up!... Pick me up!"
- "Damn, dude." (sometimes writen as "Damn Dood".)
- "Buy my shirts!"
- "F**k that noise."
- "What the f**k dude..."
- "Yo, what the f**k?!" (Writen as "Yo WTF!?")
- "I gotta say, that's pretty harsh."
- "What the f**k dude I didn't even do anything!" (Said mostly after killing innocent civilians.)
- "Hashtag yolo swag"
- "Monster Shredder!" (Grand Theft Auto V Online)
- "Book it!"
- "I'm in love with Líllían" (Abandoned Silo Video)
- "Here's your complimentary apple" (Minecraft Treetopia)
- "Drink Pepsi Max!"
- "Eat yoghurt!"
- "Nobs for life" (Written as "Nobs 4 Lyf")
- "Too spooky for me!" (Written as "2 Spooky 4 me")
- "The Man of War is my favorite gun because it reminds me of the old Viking ships."
- "They have a fucking dradle in their team."(CSGO)
- "Red Bull, you can actually drink them, they are not just for the commecials."(A joke about a professional CSGO player asking if they could drink Red Bull.)
- "Report him for DDoSing my family."
- "You're gonna wake up your dad."
- Immortal had a guinea pig named Hank and a tarantula named Spidarius, but Hank was given away when he moved to Colorado and Spidarius passed away.
- His favorite color is red.
- Aleks has a fear of flying and Yetis.
- He is the Memelord
- Aleks hates having stuff on his face.
- Immortal is Russian.
- Aleks is a diminutive of "Aleksandr".
- Sasha is also a diminutive of "Aleksandr".
- He lived in Russia until the age of 8.
- Aleks dropped out of college.
- He has a severe "alcohol problem" according to James (a.k.a. UberHaxorNova .)
- He has stated in a update video his favourite band is Touché Amoré
- He reached 1 million subs on May 2015
- He is the baby daddy of (his ex) Dominika's cat Duchess.