Jack Massey Welsh (known on YouTube as JackSucksAtLife, formerly JackSucksAtMinecraft), born June 24, 1996 (age 21) is a British YouTuber. He currently lives in Northern England. Joined March 10, 2013, as a content creator, he has since been well-known for his many entertainment videos about Minecraft, featuring series such as his famous hacker-catching/trolling videos on YouTube. Jack currently has over 390,000 subscribers with over 82,000,000 million views in total. Jack may occasionally record with his girlfriend Becky. He is associated with YouTubers Seapeekay and DoniBobes, who may be in a few of his videos (trolling, going on Doni's server, etc.) and sometimes mentioned in his videos. In the past, Jack's channel consisted of Minecraft videos, QnA's, and SG (Survival Games/Hunger Games) videos. His channel now consists of catching hackers on his server, and the multi-player series Harmony Hollow, and it's continuation, ReVamped. He had his own channel which he no longer uploads on named SamSmellsOfApricots.
SkyCade and EvoPVP (https://skycade.net/ )
SkyCade: Jack own's a Minecraft network which consists of many gamemodes; SMP, Factions, OP Factions, KitPvP, SkyBlock, for a short time it was a Prison server. Recently, they have re-added Prisons to SkyCade. Skycade is where Jack records most of his content, although he may sometimes record on other servers such as Hypixel, his friend's servers, and SkittleMC. He used to record on Mineplex or other servers, record mod showcases and survival games videos and more years ago. Unlike many other servers, Skycade is not pay2win and doesn't sell ranks, which Jack is very proud of. There are regular giveaways and no ranks, however, there commands you can pay for. For example, on factions, the /hat command is £4 GBP, or you could buy all the commands on factions for £10 GBP. Sometimes, the server will host a Purge right before Factions and OP Factions resets. Hacking is allowed in this event until the reset. Jack finds and trolls hackers on his server.
EvoPvP: This was where Jack made his first Minecraft faction videos, He was also one of the 3 owners for a long time, It contains many of the same gamemodes as SkyCade: OP factions, KitPvP, Prison, Creative, and Skyblock. However, unlike SkyCade, EvoPvP is a pay2win (one of the reasons Jack is no longer an owner). He left the server for a number of reasons (Disagreements with the other owners, the highly toxic community). The server is currently shut down and likely will continue to be in the future.
- There's Augustus, Jack's bear roommate. Fans seem to enjoy the content produced by Augustus, as he just growls and makes bear noises. He lives in Jack's office, located somewhere in England, and Jack used to go and buy him fresh fish for lunch every day (it is unknown if he still does this). He did appear in most of Jack's Q&A's and has even made his own 'Augustus Sucks At Minecraft ' video. Jack says he bought Augustus because when he moved out of his parents' house he wanted to buy something ridiculous they never would've let him buy.
- We can not forget Cleopatra, his other bear roommate. Jack bought cleopatra as a companion for Augustus. They both live together in Jacks office, and occasionally Jack references them.
- Becky, Jack's current girlfriend. She sometimes appears in Jack's videos such as Jack's 'Minecraft with my Girlfriend' series (SkyCade SMP with Becky) and Jack's most popular Becky video, MY GIRLFRIEND DECIDES HOW LONG TO BAN MINECRAFT HACKERS.
- Flossy, Jack's current dog. Flossy's fur/hair is like a gold / brown-like color. His main appearance is in Jack's video, MY DOG CHOOSES HOW LONG TO BAN MINECRAFT HACKERS, but occasionally he'll make a lot of noise or do something funny, and Jack will mention him.
Jack is pretty active on his YouTube channel, uploading multiple times a week, with no schedule. Although not all of them do, most of his videos have face cams, where you can see his amazing reactions as he plays the game and diddles hacking scum!
Jack's Series (Main) :
Minecraft Harmony Hollow Modded SMP Season [63 Episodes] (Ended)
Minecraft Hacker Catching & Trolling [120+ Episodes]
Minecraft Funny Server Bans [8 Episodes]
Minecraft Trolling AFK players [7 Episodes]
When Jack And Becky Saved Christmas [3 Episodes] (Only occurs at Christmas)
Minecraft Trolling & Social Experiments [49 Episodes]
IRL Videos [31 Episodes]
Live "Chilled Out" prison streams (they are not chilled out because all of his fans swarm him)
Jack's computer is a custom-built one, that he and Joe built together, in a video .
PC Specs: CPU: Intel I5 4690K
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980
Motherboard: MSI Z97-GD65 GAMING
Ram: HyperX FURY Series 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR3 1866 MHz
SSD: 128 GB Crucial
HDD: 2 TB
PSU: EVGA 750W SuperNOVA
Case: NZXT Phantom 820
He currently has two monitors, one being his original one from a while back. The microphone he uses is an Audio-Technica AT2020, along with the HyperX Cloud gaming headset. Jack uses Fraps to capture his gameplay and then edits his videos using Sony Vegas. Most of his thumbnails are created by ProlinesProduct. He uses the official JackSucksAtLife texture pack as his texture pack. (He cannot distribute it as he does not own the rights to the original version.) His intro was made by CyberCh1cken.
- ...Tickle his pickle.
- "Slit his throat."
- You little scumbag!
- [Sarcasm towards his fans after seeing a comment saying that Jack reads his comments if he pins this one] I don't read any of your comments, I hate every single one of you, kill yourselves! (Quite often taken out of context as a joke)
- Seven months ago [starts singing to It's Everyday Bro] "you didn't know my name and now you want my fame."
- "Hello and welcome to Episode (episode number) of Harmony Hollow"
- "And that is some beautiful fan art" [pointing at the fan art]
- "Buy the Wang suffix at store.skycade.net"
- Get diddled / You can't diddle a diddle boy!
- "If there's no swastika, there's no kazoo."
- Bloody Norah!
- You naughty little nelly.
- [Becky banning a hacker] For soupin innit.
- "JackSucksAtLife Poster available at teespring.com/stores/jack-sucks-at-life" (May use different merchandise other than the poster).
- "I've activated my bloody vampire rage!"
- I SAID A JOKE NOT A POEM!!!
- Stick. To. The Format.
- That is not a COMPILATION!!!