Jackass: Filipino Edition is a series that is the same system as MTV's Jackass. The show isn't exactly full of Filipinos, so just don't mind the name, but it is created by Filipinos and the crew is mainly full of anybody who wants to be in. Except for the main crew who's ALWAYS in it.
The cast that appeared so far in Jackass: Filipino Edition.
The producer and the publisher of the Jackass: Filipino Edition videos. He was in the series premiere of the first episode. Currently a senior at Franklin High School.
The twin brother of Nico Molina. He made a cameo in the first episode. He's a senior along with his brother. Later in the series, he appears for his full role instead of a cameo on the 3rd episode, to eat a lollipop that was off the ground and spat on.
Nico and Adriel's cousin. In the past, he was referred to as the "sensitive" one of the group and didn't partake in many stunts, but AJ is now one of the most daring of the group. Especially when handling firearms and etc etc etc...
One of the cousins, of most of the cast members, and the youngest of the crew. He first appeared in the trailer. He was also in Episode 2 and 3. He is practically the wildest and most confident of the Jackass:F.E. crew. His "fire" inside seemed to have died down a little and isn't as wild and crazy like he used to be.
The close friend of Nico and Adriel Molina. He's the 3rd of the Jackass:F.E. Crew to join the show. He is one of the crew members that think of ideas for the show. He is also a senior at Franklin High School with Nico and Adriel.
The cousin of Nico, Adriel, AJ, and David. He quit after the filming of the first episode to focus on The Dylan & Jaymon Show, which was cancelled after the 5th episode. He asked Adriel if he could join and said it was okay if he could return. He first appeared on the series premiere. He announced that he would no longer take part in any further J: F.E. episodes.
- To watch the promotional trailer for Jackass: Filipino Edition. click here.
The promotional trailer includes an example of what the cast is doing.
- To watch this episode, click here.
The episode starts with Nico Molina introducing the viewers to Jackass: Filipino Edition. After that, Jaymon Perez attacks him. The first stunt is The Polesmasher. Jaymon Perez stomps on a long thin piece of wood and it hits Nico Molina's groin. Then, Earl Caballero says he's gonna add insult to injury by hitting Nico Molina with a signpost. The second stunt is the Wheelbarrow Tumble. Earl Callabero introduces it along with Jaymon Perez inside a wheelbarrow. After the introduction, Earl Callabero drags the wheelbarrow and pushes it down the ground steps. Jaymon Perez, then, falls off the wheelbarrow and into the branches. After that, it's Earl Callabero's turn to be in the wheelbarrow with Nico Molina pushing it. Earl Callabero falls off the wheelbarrow and onto the rocks. After that, Nico Molina pulls the wheelbarrow back then falls. The third stunt is the Pearl Jay Fight. Earl Callabero and Jaymon Perez introduce. Earl says to pretend James was never there. In the end of the stunt, the two started throwing rocks at each other and Jaymon Perez chases Earl. The next stunt is another fight called Furby (Earl Callabero) vs Kitty (Nico Molina). Furby and Kitty introduce. Furby is holding a blue lightsaber and Kitty is holding a signpost. In the middle of the stunt, the two attack each other in the front yard. The next segment is the sock, (otherwise known as the Filipino Mamba) introduced by Nico and Earl. At the end, Nico hits Adriel with the sock and Earl hits him with the blue lightsaber. The final stunt is the Dancing Boys. Earl and Jaymon dances in front of people. The end of the episode is Nico, Earl, and Jaymon ending the episode by comedic dancing.
- The shirt that Jaymon Perez is wearing is his Graham Hill Chorus t-shirt from his chorus at his Elementary School.
- No one liked the episode. One said Crazy Asian Sean was better. Another user made his own and said his was better. They also said the cast always fake hit. Earl Caballero mainly started the fake hitting.
- Jackass: F.E. has competition with another Jackass series called, Jackasshole. To be more specific, the creator of Jackasshole is kacab.
This episode starts out with Darrell Lagmay, (who is now a member of Jackass: F.E.) as he introduces the opening title saying, "I'm DJ, and this is Jackass", then striking Earl Caballero on the head. The opening stunt shows [Darrell Lagmay]] on a skateboard on a ramp wearing a helmet. Adriel Molina tells what the stunt is about: Darrell Lagmay a.k.a. "DJ" rides down a ramp head first into a 2 planks that are crossed into an X. The first stunt is Skate To Victory which featues Adriel Molina skateboarding down a ramp and towards a ledge, and he makes it through, which makes David Lagmay say, "You're supposed to fall!"
Summary coming soon.
- The reason of the long wait of the third episode is that after the second episode, the first season would experience a break.
- Jackass: Filipino Edition was about to be named Jackass: F.O.B. Edition.
- The trailer is obviously just a promo to let the viewers know what the cast is doing.
- Jackass: F.E. will soon begin filming more episodes, but some will just contain random bits of old footage that was stored and most likely haven't been uploaded yet. Nico is currently building up the crew for the new episodes to come and is hoping to make the videos more public and humiliating.