Jack Mason, known on YouTube as jackfrags, is a British video-gaming YouTuber, who lives in Wolverhampton.
Other people he works with include:
- Battlefield 3
- Battlefield 4
- Battlefield 1
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Damned 1/2
- Dota 2
- Dead Rising 3
- Among The Sleep
- Until Dawn
- Halo 5: Guardians
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Fallout 4
- Need for Speed (2015)
- ARMA 3
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
- PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
- Call of Duty:WWII
- "Hey, guys, Jack here!" (or) "Hello, friends!"
- "Oh, for f**k's sake!"
- "...and I'll see you in the next one!"
- "You want some?"
- "What the f**k!"
- "It's just a prank bro!"
- "How you like them apples"
- "It was not spicy enough! There were no memes!"
- "Dice please!"
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive videos
from JACK vs HACKER! - Challenge Accepted
- In this video, Jack and some of his friends - including Bongeh (from Two Angry Gamers) and XFactor (from XfactorGaming) - encounter a hacker during a CS:GO match. They soon learn that said hacker has a record - one ban over one year ago for cheating. The video focuses on their struggle to beat the hacker who uses very "blatant" cheats to kill them.
- Jack: [killed by an apparently invisible player; suspicious] "…'kay… I don't wanna call the wall-hack card yet, but that 'X-L-E-6' guy just did something very weird to kill me."
- Bongeh: "Ah, what - what is wrong with my fingers?!"
- Jack: "Sorry? […] 'What is wrong with my fingers'?"
- Bongeh: "I - I just bought an Ump [UMP-45] and a Scout [sniper rifle] for no reason!"
- Jack: [the hacker kills him from the bottom of the stairs - through the wall] "Oh, f**k you! You piece of shit!"
The Squad/Squad Up series
from Battlefield 4
- "Hey, guys! Jack here, bringing you some Domination and good ideas. 'What the hell does that mean, Jack, you blitherin' idiot?'"
from OBLITERATION! - Battlefield 4 Beta (FRANKIEonPCin1080p)
- "...um, where did he go?"
from The Great Escape/TEAM SHOTGUN! (FRANKIEonPCin1080p)
- "Oh, look - on the roof, to the right here! Dude, let's boop 'im. Oh, two guys! Wait, wait wait - let's boop 'im!" … "Oh god, it's going sideways!"
- Jack: [when Frankie finishes off the second enemy soldier] "Oh, good job! That was perfectly executed!"
- Frankie: [laughing] "Oh my god, that wasn't!"
- Jack: "Wha'd'you mean? That was perfect!"
- "That was a turbo boop, that one!"
- [after thinking there was an enemy in the elevator…and winds up shooting another squadmate] "Oh, wha - ?! EggyDevil? How is he in here?"
from Jack the Tank and Frank
- "Oh, have you got the bomb? Oh, shit! I've got - I've got the bomb!"
from Left 4 Dead 2 series by Two Angry Gamers TV
Campaign: Back To School
- "Run away! Run the f**k away!"
- "I want to live...! The Boy Who Lived...!"
- "He's right f**king there!!!"
- "Don't be scared. I'm just - I'm a friendly monster. I just wanna hug you!"
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjpFIJkkBB8
- ↑ http://steamcommunity.com/id/dnkdnkdkndknkdk
- ↑ http://steamcommunity.com/id/dnkdnkdkndknkdk/namehistory
- ↑ https://michaelbishop852.wordpress.com/2014/03/17/example-with-battlefield-4/
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 https://michaelbishop852.wordpress.com/2014/03/03/example-jackfrags-playing-damned/