He uploads metal covers of non-metal songs, music-related comedy and original videos.
Djent 2017 incident
In 2017 he was scammed while making a video known as 'Djent 2017', where he commisioned a 17 string guitar from Nicholas Olson of 'Olson Guitarworks', who claims to have built numerous guitars in the past. He paid over $1.200 for the guitar to be made, however he found out that Nicholas had actually ordered it from a Chinese website (which he never named) and it only cost $400 and the photos that Nicholas was sending him of him 'building' the guitar was actually chopped up pieces of a door. Olson Guitarworks has since ceased production and deleted all social media accounts. Jared eventually got his 17 string guitar but posted a video of himself on Twitter and Instagram destroying the guitar.
He eventually went along with his 'Djent 2017' video but changed it to using 17 Guitars.
In 2018, a real Austrailian guitar company named 'Ormsby Guitars' reached out to Jared and built him a real 18 string gutiar for 'Djent 2018' and it was unveild at NAMM 2018.
- He is capable of playing several instruments, including vocals, guitar, bass guitar, and drums.
- He taught himself in production and currently works as an engineer in a recording studio.
- Dines released his own solo EP called 'The Dark' on September 26, 2016.
- He is often mistaken as Jarrod Alonge due to their series of videos uploaded onto Dines' channel.
- His first recording studio was named Joes Studio, after his cat, Joe.
- He is most well-known for his video '10 styles of metal' that went viral on several different social media platforms.
- '10 styles of metal' has gathered over 6,400,000 views on YouTube since its upload in 2014.
- Creator of teehee meme.