|Date Joined:||July 11, 2011|
|Date Shut Down:||N/A|
He has lived in New Jersey his entire life, and met Mitch in 4th grade. Jerome is no longer attending college at Rutgers in his home state, but he recently joined Team Crafted, along with BajanCanadian. Jerome is often called Fluffy by SkyDoesMinecraft and a Bacca by BajanCanadian and his fans because his Minecraft skin resembles Chewbacca from the Star Wars franchise. Also, some fans of Jerome and Mitch made up bromance/romance between them called 'Merome', which is "real" according to Mitch's tweet (The name Merome was originally made in one episode of Jerome's, Mitch's, Huskymudkipz's and Ian's series Pixelmon, which Jerome says is his favorite of all his video series).
On December 1st 2013, Jerome asked a girl named Louise Daly to be his girlfriend. He had already went on two dates with her already before he asked her. They are now officially dating, according to this tweet.
- On Jerome's Twitter he has admitted to being mostly colorblind. He said on the most recent test he got 3 of 8 colors right.
- Jerome can speak Italian fluently.
- He is 6 days younger than Mitch.
- He has had 2 channels before his main one today, the first one was HacksourceVideos , which he started and made videos with friends when they were 13, 14 and 15 years old, and AwesomeSauceFilms, their mainly Call of Duty focused channel that started his rise into Youtube stardom. After he joined BajanCanadian, Hippoqqih, TheNoochM, and many others, he has since abandoned this channel, in December 2012, to much criticism from older fans.
- He did a series called "Flash Player Mania," where he would play browser flash games, sadly, he has since deleted all of these videos from his channel in an attempt to become a purely Minecraft channel.
- In high school, he was on the Boys fencing team
- Jerome also participated in debating in high school and was actually quite a successful debater, despite not having a competitive interest. He cites debating for giving him the ability to talk at length on any topic.
- Mitch, I got Betty!
- I love you Mitch.
- I WON THE HUNGER GAMES / DEENS!
- [Insert Name Here] gives 2 apples to [insert name here]. What's the circumference of the sun?
- I'm a man of the Bac!
- LAVA FO EVAAAAA!!
- slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp*
- Dat axe!
- Dizdick!/Deez nuts! (More common in older videos)
- Chop chop!
- Want a Belly Rub?
- Lemme axe you a question, buddy! C'mere!
- Mama's cooking up something special!
- I'm a baaad Bacca.
- We can talk about this.
- Err, fork on the left.
- Hold mah dick! (older.)
- This is actually happening right now.
- To the left, to the left!
- Chop, chop, buddy! Chop chop!
- Get in mah belly!
- Induuuuubitably yesh.
- Power Moves only, baby!
- Sorry, I'm not sorry.
- I'm on that can't stop won't stop grind.
- Where's Rachel!?
- I'm on that can't stop won't stop train to Power Move city!
- ¿Por qué? (Spanish for "Why?, What for?")
- Hey, Mitch your microwave!
- Better men have tried, they failed.
- I did that with my mind!
- It's a canoe!
- Toilet time!
- Let's get ready to bash some skulls!
- Yeahheheh boi!
- Hmm...let me check the time...yeah it's a quarter past not happening.
- Power moves only from here on out boys! (mainly used in his Pixelmon series.)
- Oh baby!
- You sure about this biggums?
- I'm going in!
- What the heck?
- No way!
- Order 66! (more common in older Hunger Games videos with BajanCanadian)
- Wazz goooooooooooood!?!?!
- Come here little boy! Slurp!
- I don't know Mitch, does a one-eyed chicken wink?
- Beauutiful like diamonds ien die sky!
- What the butts?
- Hey Mitch! Let me check the time real quick... yup, it's half past not happening buddy!!!
- Hey Mitch! Knock Knock!!
- Get in my balls (Usually used in his pixelmon series)
- Power moves only!
- Never enough.
- Mitch Time?
- Ahh Quarter past not happenin.
- All of the Above!!!
- Hyper Beam to the Face Syndrome!!! (Used in Pixelmon)
- Instantly demolished. (Used in Pixelmon)
- That's goood!
- In Benja we trust,In Bacca we must
- Knock Knock buddy Knock
- Heyyy Biggums
- The fork on the left?