(born August 28, 1997) is 20 year old YouTuber, musician, vlogger and actor known for his self-titled channel where he posts videos and challenges on both YouTube and YouNow. He was also a huge part of the collab channel "My Digital Escape," that ended in 2016, May 14.
Johnnie started out making YouTube videos with Bryan Stars when he was 16. They met through Johnnie working as Bryan's merch guy. He is in the collab channel "Our World Away" which is currently on a hiatus. He is currently dating Alex Dorame.
Johnnie grew up in San Jose, in California with his mom, brother and sister. His dad passed away December 7, 2010 because of cancer. This was the first part of his depression.
Johnnie struggled a lot in school cause of him having dyslexia, and for getting bullied for dressing different than the others. He went to therapy for about four years, three days a week after his dad passed away. The therapists used to always check his weight, thinking he was way too skinny.
He went to three different institutions, staying there for a week each; one of them he found scary and out of hand. Johnnie was suicidal during these four years, but he kept on going and eventually got better.
Not so Perfect
Not so Perfect was Johnnie's first EP, consisting of five different songs with one of the songs featuring musician Catching Your Clouds. The EP was available on the 27th of November, 2015 and was recorded at Talent Shoppe Records.
Lost was Johnnie's second EP, consisting of six diffrent songs with one of them being his smash hit "My Mind" "Mess Up" and "Someone So Damn Amazing". The ep was available on the 28th of October, 2016
- He was inspired by fellow YouTubers to create his own channel.
- He uploaded his first video "ATTACKED BY ZOMBIES!!! Johnnie Guilbert & VLOG #1" on November 16, 2013.
- He is from San Jose, California.
- He has collaborated with fellow YouTube stars.
- He is currently in a relationship with fellow YouTube star Alex Dorame.
- He has been apart of warped you tubers at warped tour twice
- He is apart of the largely famous collab channel "My digital escape" including other youtubers such as Bryan Stars, Alex Dorame, Kyle David Hall, Jordan Sweeto, Heythereimshannon(Shannon Taylor) and Jeydon Wale
- My Digital Escape's first post was on November 28, 2014
- My Digital Escape broke up on May 14th, 2016 directly after their Tour. Johnnie then moved out of his shared home with Bryan Stars and him and Alex (his girlfriend) got an apartment together. They have a dog named Lola.
- He is apart of the collab channel "Our World Away"
- Our World Away is on a hiatus