Joshua David Evans (born April 5, 1984) is best known for his YouTube channel JoshuaDTV, which is a channel that includes mainly vlogs, with some music and collaborations.
On April 5, 2014, Joshua and Colleen Ballinger got engaged. On July 2, 2015, they vlogged their wedding and it can be viewed on her YouTube channel, they were married in a quiet ceremony reserved for family. On September 30, 2016, the couple announced that they are getting divorced after a little over a year of marriage.
He is good friends with fellow YouTubers Julien Solomita and Arnold Telegaarta. Together they have created a boyband, The Shadows, and released the song Vlog With Me.
- Joshua is the middle child between his older brother Jeremy and his younger sister Erin.
- Jeremy is married to Erin Watts-Evans and has two children, Landen and Lorelei.
- Erin lives with her boyfriend Adam, after she moved from Macon to Los Angeles.
- He was born and raised in Macon, Georgia.
- He first started posting to YouTube on a channel called Joshuad84 in 2008.
- He used to study at The American Musical and Dramatic Academy (AMDA).
- He plays a character named Sara Dikulous in several of his videos.
- He posted the video "WORST CHRISTMAS EVER TAG" with Matthias in December 2014.
- He calls his fans "Dingleberries".
- His favorite song is "Hello" by Adele.
- He loves kale.
- He opens his vlogs with his signature "What's up inernet!!"
- He used to be a daily vlogger but now he does 3-4 videos a week as of 2016.