Justin Bieber (born March 1, 1994videos, music videos, or live performances.) is a Canadian pop musician, actor, and singer-songwriter. His Vevo contains a lot of his music content, whether its audio only videos, lyrics
JustinBieberVEVO ranks as the fourth most subscribed YouTube channel, once being second in subscribers behind PewDiePie, the sixth most viewed YouTube channel, once being second in views to PewDiePie (who is now fifth although JustinBieberVEVO did surpass him for that spot from late 2017 to early 2018), along with being Vevo's and Canada's most subscribed and viewed YouTube channel.
On March 25, 2018, YouTube added this account's subscriber count to Bieber's personal account's subscriber count, the channel going from nearly 5 to nearly 38 million subscribers in the process. The channel is now getting subscribers at a decent pace as this channel is losing. Shortly afterwards, YouTube deactivated this channel's ability to be subscribed to. Due to the YouTube artificially-generated subscriber inflation, the personal channel is not on the official most subscribed list however as the list only pertains to sole YouTube channels who gained all of their subscribers genuinely.
Life and Career
Born on March 1, 1994 in Stratford, Ontario, Canada, to a single mother, Justin Bieber was the only child of Jeremy Jack Bieber and Patricia Malette. He is of French-Canadian descent on his mother's side and German descent on his father's side. Bieber's other roots are English, Irish, and Scottish.
He took second place in a local talent competition at a young age and later turned into a YouTube phenomenon. He signed a record contract with Usher and became the first solo artist to have four singles enter the Top 40 before the release of a debut album. His album My World has gone platinum in several countries, though he later experienced a ton of media exposure resulting from offensive activity. He nonetheless made his comeback in 2015 with his first No. 1 song, "What Do You Mean?"
- Baby is the most 'disliked' YouTube video and has been for the longest time in history and is the only YouTube video to become the most disliked more than once.
- Due to Bieber being more accepted by the media since the video, the video garnered more likes than dislikes for the first time since early 2010 in early 2018. Also, the video continues to climb the most liked videos list even nearly eight years later. It is even get surpassed by other videos as the most disliked video in the near future.
- 'Baby' was also once the most liked and the most viewed YouTube video.
- JustinBieberVEVO was once the only Vevo channel to have more views than PewDiePie.
- JustinBieberVEVO is the only channel for PewDiePie to have more than twice the fanbase as only for the channel to close the gap from making PewDiePie's subscriber count not multiply it, doing so in July 2016.
- T-Series was the second channel to do so, doing it in early December 2017.
- The specifics as to when the subscriber gaps happened and what it was will be provided soon.
- The channel's peak subscriber count was 34,657,802 subscribers, reached on March 30, 2018.
List Of Subscriber Milestones
Note the following dates are according to SocialBlade.com the dates may vary by about 1 day, and if you live outside of North America the dates may vary by up to 2 days due to the Time Zone Difference.
- 1 Million Subscribers: October 16, 2011.
- 2 Million Subscribers: October 12, 2012.
- 3 Million Subscribers: January 21, 2013.
- 4 Million Subscribers: April 8, 2013.
- 5 Million Subscribers: June 19, 2013.
- 6 Million Subscribers: September 17, 2013.
- 7 Million Subscribers: November 27, 2013.
- 8 Million Subscribers: January 17, 2014.
- 9 Million Subscribers: March 14, 2014.
- 10 Million Subscribers: August 26, 2014.
- 11 Million Subscribers: February 26, 2015.
- 12 Million Subscribers: August 3, 2015.
- 13 Million Subscribers: September 18, 2015.
- 14 Million Subscribers: October 29, 2015.
- 15 Million Subscribers: November 20, 2015.
- 16 Million Subscribers: December 11, 2015.
- 17 Million Subscribers: January 3, 2016.
- 18 Million Subscribers: January 26, 2016.
- 19 Million Subscribers: February 20, 2016.
- 20 Million Subscribers: March 17, 2016.
- 21 Million Subscribers: April 23, 2016.
- 22 Million Subscribers: June 8, 2016.
- 23 Million Subscribers: July 15, 2016.
- 24 Million Subscribers: August 31, 2016.
- 25 Million Subscribers: October 22, 2016.
- 26 Million Subscribers: December 10, 2016.
- 27 Million Subscribers: January 31, 2017.
- 28 Million Subscribers: March 26, 2017.
- 29 Million Subscribers: May 11, 2017.
- 30 Million Subscribers: July 1, 2017.
- 31 Million Subscribers: August 21, 2017.
- 32 Million Subscribers: October 18, 2017.
- 33 Million Subscribers: December 18, 2017.
- 34 Million Subscribers: February 17, 2018.
Video View Milestones
- 1 Billion Video Views: November 27, 2010.
- 2 Billion Video Views: October 23, 2011.
- 3 Billion Video Views: October 18, 2012.
- 4 Billion Video Views: September 12, 2013.
- 5 Billion Video Views: July 29, 2014.
- 6 Billion Video Views: September 6, 2015.
- 7 Billion Video Views: November 26, 2015.
- 8 Billion Video Views: January 1, 2016.
- 9 Billion Video Views: February 8, 2016.
- 10 Billion Video Views: March 22, 2016.
- 11 Billion Video Views: May 24, 2016.
- 12 Billion Video Views: July 31, 2016.
- 13 Billion Video Views: October 20, 2016.
- 14 Billion Video Views: January 13, 2017.
- 15 Billion Video Views: April 28, 2017.
- 16 Billion Video Views: August 27, 2017.
- 17 Billion Video Views: February 27, 2018.