Justin Scarred (born March 25, 1983) is an American YouTuber, adventurer, and Theme Park Tourist. He is known for vlogging at Disney Parks, California Interstates, and across Route 66. He currently holds over 60,000 subscribers.
Justin Scarred was born on March 25, 1983 in Orange, California, to his parents alongside his brother. Scarred grew up in the general Orange/Anaheim area and going to Disneyland. In 1995, he went to Walt Disney World with his family, but it was only a half day trip, Magic Kingdom being the only park he went to.
Scarred graduated high school in 2001. Scarred then went to college pursuing a Masters in Auto Mechanics. He got married during his tenure with his band, The Scarred, and had one child named London. Scarred went through a "crazy" divorce between 2013 and 2014, where he lost most of his possessions, including the custody of his child, his house, both of his cars, and a majority of his band equipment. He moved back in with his parents for a brief time, then moved in with his roommate Tyler Evans.
On July 22, he met his future girlfriend, Ally Warren, at Disneyland. Warren direct messaged Scarred through Instagram asking if she could take a "fun pic" with him at the park. Justin agreed and went down to Disneyland to meet her; they took a photo at the abandoned entrance to Aladdin's Oasis in Adventureland. Justin developed feelings for Ally at that moment and ran off immediately out of bashfulness after taking the photo. The two decided to retake the photo the following evening and spend the entire night together.
Justin and Ally continued to keep in contact and Ally would come down to visit him every other month. In March 2015, the duo quietly launched their relationship and moved in together later that year in Scarred's and Evan's apartment. Before Christmas 2016, Justin and Ally rented an apartment in Orange, California, near the Orange Circle.
In 2003, he formed a punk/garage band alongside his friends Ben 9000, Matt "Monkey" Hatcher, Byron Sinn, Isha Rose, Dan Mulvey, Andy WhitePatrick Clancy, and Nate Felon, under the name The Scarred. They received labels from Jailhouse Records, Basement Records, and Punk Core Records. His band released four albums: Repression, their demo album released in 2004, No Solution, released in April 2006, At Half Mast, released in 2008, and LiveFastDiePoor, released in 2013.
Between 2005 and 2007, The Scarred went on multiple US tours, where they played alongside other bands such as Destruct and Cheap Sex.
In 2010, The Scarred went on another tour with controversial Pop-Figure Jeffree Star and Florida garage band The New Threat, the lead singer being Adam "AdamTheWoo" Williams, who would later become Justin's best friend.
Following Scarred's Divorce with his wife in 2013, he put his band on a "Permanent Hiatus", where he still began to record covers up until 2014, where his band officially dissolved.
Justin launched his main channel, "Justin Scarred" On December 21, 2010, where he posted a video the same day entitled "Merry Christmas AdamTheWoo", a video directed to his friend and YouTuber Adam Williams, whom he was touring with at the time.
Scarred began to post regularly in 2013 on his other channel, LiveFastDiePoor, to get his mind off the divorce he was going through at the time. He would post videos about hidden easter eggs inside Disneyland. In June 2014, Justin began posting regularly on his main channel, Justin Scarred, as a vlog channel. He used to run a series called the "Sometimes Vlog", which was directed for his son London, who Scarred was not allowed to see at the time, to show him his adventures at Disneyland and traveling across the United States.
Along with his Patrion Campaign, royalties from his band, and the money he makes from both his YouTube Channel, Justin does YouTube for a living, being one of the few YouTubers under One Million Subscribers to do YouTube as a career without having another income.
Between May and July 2017, Justin Scarred has traveled the entire Route 66, documenting the entire trip on his main YouTube Channel.
- Justin Scarred frequently does videos with his best friend and fellow YouTuber AdamTheWoo.
- He has been an annual passholder to Disneyland every since he was a kid and continues to go as an adult.
- He has a recurring series called "Five Weird Things", where he goes around Disney Parks and point out strange easter eggs that guests would never notice.
- Justin is the holder of the "Disney Premiere Passport", which grants him complete admission to the Disneyland at Walt Disney World Resorts, as well as discounted tickets to the foreign parks across the world.
- His most favorite soda is Fanta Melon Frosty and least favorite is Beverly, and they are both exclusively available at Epcot's "Cool Zone".
- Despite being an avid Disneyland attendee since birth, Scarred's first "official" time at Walt Disney World was in August 2015.
- Justin does not like to be bothered by fans when he's vlogging in the parks.
- He is dating Ally Warren, who he met at Disneyland; she makes frequent appearances in his videos.
- He has one son named London; he appears in his videos at times.
- Scarred follows his own life ritual he created called the "Quest For Positivity", where one should always count their blessings no matter what situation they are in and continue to grow their life in a positive direction. He created this during his divorce and he has inspired many of his fans.
- Justin is able to do YouTube for a living because of his Patreon Campaign, music royalties, and money he makes from YouTube.