Ellen Pellon, better known on Youtube as Kyutie, or formerly oJayWalker, is an Australian YouTuber who uploads gaming video, react video, and vlogger video. She created her YouTube account on June 20, 2010, but she started uploading videos from March 26, 2016. She has a dog named Coco, who is a Pembroke Welsh corgi.
Not much is known about Ellen's early life, except that she was born and raised in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, has one sibling (an older brother with a YouTube channel called Lammy). Ellen was also an obedient, disciplined child of two strict but seemingly loving parents.
Ellen was born on May 30th, 1997.
Games that Kyutie has played
This is an incomplete list of games that Kyutie has played on her channel.
- Can Your Pet
- Emily Is Away
- Pretentious Game (1, 2, 3, 4 and 5)
- The Very Organized Thief
- A Good Wife
- Life: The Game
- I Saw Her Standing There
- A Good Husband
- World's Hardest Game
- Plug And Play
- I Saw Her Across The World
- Afterlife: The Game
- Various GirlsGoGames Games.
- I'm that awkward kid who says "you too" when someone wishes me a "happy birthday""
- "Stay kind and spread positivity!"
- "I support all content creators by sharing their work around"
- "Just a kid having fun (: I'm still a freaking baby."
- "Yes, I LOVE hats!"
- "Comments make me happy!"
- "We now have 1,000,000 Kyuties in the Kyutie fam! So surreal. Thank you so much. I'm so blessed to have an amazing internet family. <3"
- "I've never really liked my name (Ellen), because as a kid, growing up, I've always thought it sounded so tom-boyish."
- "When you judge someone, don't judge someone, just be curious."
- "I think YouTube releases a lot of my stress and it's just fun to do, I guess."
- "As a teen I wasn't rebelious. I am still quite shy and quiet."
- "I am just a Single Potato."
- "Yes, I will marry you, Pizza! I will marry you"