League of Legends is a YouTube Channel dedicated to the most popular video game in the world right now, League of Legends, posting nearly any type of video on the game you could imagine, almost daily.
Recently recognized as the most played video game in the world—67 million play every month—League of Legends® is a multiplayer online battle arena game (MOBA). Players choose a role from an expanding cast of powerful champions and join forces in strategic, fast-paced gameplay to take control of the enemy’s end of the battlefield.
List Of Subscriber Milestones
- League of Legends Hit 1 Million Subscribers On October 25, 2011.
- League of Legends Hit 2 Million Subscribers On August 2, 2012.
- League of Legends Hit 3 Million Subscribers On February 7, 2013.
- League of Legends Hit 4 Million Subscribers On June 26, 2013.
- League of Legends Hit 5 Million Subscribers On December 10, 2013.
- League of Legends Hit 6 Million Subscribers On July 20, 2014.
- League of Legends Hit 7 Million Subscribers On September 10, 2015.