Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Raynne Rasha (born March 27, 1996) is a YouTuber famously known as LetItRaynne. She is a Malaysian/Canadian Singer, Model, Blogger & Vlogger of Indian & Chinese descent. She has over 150,000 views and over 15,000 subscribers on both her blog & her channel.
She is known for her quote "I am my hair" in relation to her explanation that she uses her hair (colour, length & style) to represent who she is. And for correcting the pronunciation of the people around her, most notoriously for the word "water", expressing that that the "T" is not silent and needs to be pronounced.
She is currently working on her biographical parallel period novel "Hans & Rose" which is set in 1962 New Orleans.
Born in Vancouver, Canada, Raynne lives in Queensland, Australia (Area not disclosed for safety reasons). Being biracial, Raynne continues to embrace her cultures in everyday life and uses them to keep herself grounded living in a western society.
Growing up in a small country like Malaysia, Raynne always wanted a way to get herself discovered and at the age of 13 she created her YouTube channel (originally known as Raynnerr109010).
She vlogs and makes challenge & inspiration videos about various topics, From working at a curry house to superstitions to being culturally diverse. And she uses her channel to upload her original music. Her work is influenced by both her modern upbringing & her asian culture, which she takes great pride in.
- In November 2014, more than half of the original content (144 videos) was removed from her channel.
- Raynne cut her hair short in the middle of the night with the kitchen scissors.
- She was pulled on stage at a Smash Mouth concert.
- She does not know how to ride a bike.
- The first song she ever wrote was about a banana.
- The first love song she ever wrote was called "Last Summer" and she got the opportunity to play it at her senior prom.
- The song "Last Summer" was written about the actor David Tennant.
- She is very open about her love for actor Nat Wolff, who she's loved since she was 9 years old.
- She is not an only child.
- She credits her first love with changing her life.