|“||Hey YouTube, My name is Lonnie...||”|
Lonnie Randall (born September 15, 1994), known on YouTube as lonniedos is a Gaming YouTuber. He plays iOS games. He currently lives in Wisconsin with his life long friend Steven. He has two channels, lonniedos, which is his main gaming channel, and lonnie, which is his vlogging channel.
Lonnie is lonniedos's vlogging channel. He often gets invited by gaming companies to go to different countries and work with them, so he vlogs whenever he can. He also vlogs around his house.
Lonniedos is Lonnie's gaming channel where he posts once a day. He posts a variety of iOS games, but he will occasionally play a computer game, like he did with his I Am Bread lets play. This is a very rare occasion, however. He also recently started playing New Nintendo 3DS XL games. The different games he has played in the past include: Dumb Ways to Die, Hungry Shark Evolution, Temple Run, Doodle Jump, and Minecraft.
- "i don't even know what i'm talking about!"
- "i make videos, not sense"
- "what the freaking balls!"
- "just... wwwhhhyyyyy?!"
- " I AM YOUR FATHER, SO DO WHAT I SAY!"
- " i would ________ if i was any good at video games!"
- " does anyone actually take this seriously?!"
- "lonniedos, that's me twice"
- "dumb ways to doyle"
- "I'm starting to see colors, I think I can taste them too. Is that normal? Am I God?!?"
- "In the MAIL and by in the MAIL I mean in the MALE"
- "Mr. Potate"
Lonniedos has a truly unique and entertaining gaming style. He posts whenever he can it instead of sticking to a strict schedule and throws jump cuts in randomly, which makes his videos feel short and to the point. He usually plays new games that come out, which is nice especially if he gets access to a game before its release date so you can tell if you want to download it yourself or not. He has a different style of commentating, because instead of thinking carefully about what he's going to say before he speaks, he just says whatever comes to his mind which usually results in nonsensical sentences.