Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Benjamin Luke Crozier (born February 7, 1996), is a YouTube personality who goes under the name Lukeup13. He has videos ranging from time lapses to montages to remixes to gameplay commentary videos to compilations of other YouTuber's gaming commentary videos.
He currently has over 21K*+ subscribers, and approximately 15,000 total lifetime views (9/16/14). His channel is a self declared gaming channel, but so far has not had many prominent gaming commentary videos. Just over 80 percent of his channel's 15,000 video views have come from three videos alone. These videos are: Peter's Stroke Sparta Remix (uploaded August 12, 2011) with approximately 3,500 views, Markiplier and JackSepticEye Simultaneously React to Deep Down in Space (uploaded July 31, 2014) with approximately 4,000 views, and Markiplier and JackSepticEye Simultaneously React to Outlast Whistleblower | Part 1 (uploaded August 2, 2014) with approximately 4,500 views. Currently, none of Lukeup13's other videos have broken 1,000 views.
Most Popular Videos
Markiplier and JackSepticEye Simultaneously React to Outlast Whistleblower | Part 1
This video is one of Lukeup13's more recent uploads. It was uploaded on August 2, 2014. It is currently the most popular video on his channel, with approximately 4,500 views. This video, along with the second most popular video on his channel, Markiplier and JackSepticEye Simultaneously React to Deep Down in Space, received many views much more quickly (around 100 each per day, on average, with the Outlast Whistleblower video peaking at 415 views in one day) than his third most popular video, Peter's Stroke Sparta Remix. This video is a side-by-side comparison of reactions from various parts of the Outlast Whistleblower DLC from two other YouTube game commentators, Markiplier and JackSepticEye.
Markiplier and JackSepticEye Simultaneously React to Deep Down in Space
This video is another one of Lukeup13's more recent uploads. It was uploaded on July 31, 2014. It is currently the second most popular video on his channel, with approximately 4,000 views. The video is a side-by-side comparison of the reaction from two other YouTube game commentators, Markiplier and JackSepticEye, to the game Deep Down in Space.
Peter's Stroke Sparta Remix
This video is Lukeup13's 5th ever uploaded public video, and is currently the third most popular video on the channel. It was uploaded on August 12, 2011 and has since then accumulated over 3,500 views. The video almost always received less than 15 views per day, but they slowly accumulated over the past 3 years. The video is Luke's own version of the once popular "Sparta Remix" videos on YouTube. It is a remix of an episode of Family Guy during which Peter has a stroke from eating too many burgers.
Game Commentary Videos
Lukeup13's first gaming video with his own commentary was titled The Minecrafter Episode 1 - Let the Minecrafting Begin! This video was recorded using Luke's old, outdated laptop, using an old, outdated headset microphone he found in his basement. Since it was uploaded in August 2012, it has accumulated barely more than 30 views. Since then, Lukeup13 has uploaded 9 other Minecraft videos, the most popular of which receiving only 34 views. Since his first Minecraft video, Lukeup13 has since gotten a professional microphone, a good webcam, and a new $1000 gaming computer that he built. He has recently posted Minecraft videos of him playing with one of his college roommates.
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
One of Lukeup13's earlier series was a let's play of Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. As all of his other series have gone, it was unfinished and ended after the second episode. This game was worth noting though, because Luke expected to very much enjoy playing the game since his all time favorite video games were Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie. But just as most other people that played Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts were, he was disappointed in it.
Lukeup13 had several other game commentary series that all ended after the first or second episodes. The games in these series include:
- Happy Wheels
- Assassin's Creed III
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Dead Island
- Battlefield: Bad Company
- Super Mario Bros. 3
Dead Rising 2
Lukeup13's first gaming commentary video with another person in it was titled Dead Rising 2 with Andy Roo - Part 1. Like other series on the channel, this series never had a part 2, even though the video stated it would be continued in part 2. In this video, Luke played the co-op campaign of Dead Rising 2 with his high school friend, Andrew. Andrew also has his own YouTube channel (Andy Roo), and had several of his own Minecraft commentary videos uploaded at one point, but stopped uploading them quite quickly. You will now find only 7 public videos on the channel, only one of which is a gaming commentary video.
As of 9/16/14, Lukeup13 has uploaded 2 multiplayer Minecraft commentary videos, both of which were with one of his college roommates. The videos involved Luke and his roommate, Matthew, playing a very modded version of Minecraft and sailing across the ocean to discover new areas and find a place to build a house.
The following is a list of parts that make up Lukeup13's computer:
- ASUS P8Z77-V PRO LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.9=0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Asus 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal OEM Optical Drive DRW-24B1ST (Black)
- Corsair Builder Series CX 600 Watt ATX/EPS 80 PLUS (CX600)
- Intel Core i5-3570K Quad-Core Processor 3.4 GHz 4 Core LGA 1155 - BX80637I53570K
- Kingston Technology HyperX 8 GB (2x4 GB Modules) 1600 MHz DDR3 Dual Channel Kit (PC3 12800) 240-Pin SDRAM KHX 1600C9D3K2/8GX
- EVGA GeForce GTX760 SuperClocked w/EVGA ACX Cooler 2GB GDDR5 256bit, Dual-Link DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI,DP, SLI Ready Graphics Card (02G-P4-2765-KR) Graphics Cards 02G-P4-2765-KR
- WD Blue 1 TB Desktop Hard Drive: 3.5 Inch, 7200 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64 MB Cache - WD10EZEX
- Cooler Master HAF 912 - Mid Tower Computer Case with High Airflow Design (RC-912-KKN1)
- Windows 8.1
- Mad Catz V.7 Keyboard for PC
- Aula Ghost Shark Expert Gaming Mouse
- ASUS PB278Q 27-Inch WQHD LED-lit Professional Graphics Monitor
The following is a list of hardware Lukeup13 uses for recording videos:
- Audio-Technica AT2020USB Condenser USB Microphone Bundle with Pop Filter, Tripod Stand, USB Cable, and Polishing Cloth
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920
- Afterglow Universal Wireless Headset
- Lukeup13 goes by Luke (his middle name) rather than Benjamin.
- Lukeup13's username comes from one of his middle school friends who randomly shouted "LUKEUP!" one day when he entered the classroom. The number 13 comes from the fact that he was 13 years old when he created the username, and the fact that he is not superstitious, and does not believe that 13 is an unlucky number.
- Lukeup13 shares the same birthday with JackSepticEye (born February 7, 1990), but Lukeup13 is 6 years younger.
- Lukeup13 has lived in Hickory, NC since June 2007, and is currently majoring in computer science at The University of North Carolina at Charlotte as of August 2014.
- Lukeup13 is a graduate of Challenger Early College High School in Hickory, NC (located on the campus of Catawba Valley Community College) from which he took both high school and college classes, and graduated with a high school diploma and an Associate's Degree.
- Lukeup13's favorite video games of all time are Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie on the Nintendo 64.
- Lukeup13 frequently watches the YouTube channels: Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, LetsPlay, Rooster Teeth, The Game Theorists, and The Slow Mo Guys. He also very much enjoyed the Angry Video Game Nerd series from Cinemassacre.