MagmaMusen is a Denmark-based Minecraft YouTuber. They (their gender is never revealed in their videos) seems to be very experienced at the game, as they regularly make videos detailing several features of the game. They mainly produce tutorials for the game. In one video they mentioned that they have played the game since it was in its early development stages.
I'm a sophisticated pig sharing ideas, simple tutorials and more! This is a family-friendly channel.
Currently working on a server with a guy called Moritz, a great developer!
Software: Fraps, Photoshop & Camtasia Studio.
Age, gender, face, voice: ??
Why survival: I've always been a survival-type player and want to let you know how many resources you're going to need.
Can copy your videos and upload them to my own channel: No!
Can I translate your videos and upload them to my own channel: No!
Can I translate your videos: Yes, that would really help! Use this link: https://goo.gl/nak1mj
- YouTube channel: MagmaMusen
- Facebook page (no longer used): MagmaMusen Facebook
- Patreon (no longer used): MagmaMusen Patreon
- Channel trailer: Channel trailer
MagmaMusen creates tutorials for the popular video game Minecraft. These tutorials are typically tutorials on how to build certain buildings in the game. He has made tutorials for many buildings, including:
- Tutorial for building a McDonald's in Minecraft
- Building a Starbucks in the game
- A movie theater
- An Apple Store
They also make tutorials on how to make accessories and decorations Minecraft players can build in their worlds:
- A camping tent
- An ice cream stand
- A calendar
- Vehicles such as garbage trucks and fire trucks
Unlike other YouTubers who make Minecraft tutorials using the game's "Creative Mode", where players are given access to unlimited resources and are generally able to build easier, MagmaMusen makes their videos in the game's "Survival Mode", where players have to collect building resources and it is harder to build. This generally earns them positive feedback from their viewers.
They also make "Top 10" videos with facts about the game's features and creatures.
Their most popular video is "10 Ways to Make Traps", which was a collaboration with British Minecraft YouTuber Mumbo Jumbo; the video has 12 million views as of September 2017. This is the only collaboration they have ever done.
They generally recieve positive feedback on all their videos.
- MagmaMusen almost always does their videos on a little island in-game; occasionally he will make videos somewhere else
- He/she has used it since 2011 on his or her first video "How to make a fridge" when Minecraft was in its late 'Beta' stage of development
- Over time he/she has added more and more decorations to his/her island whenever they reach a milestone (like reaching 1M subscribers); recently he/she added a smaller island next to the original one so he/she could make tutorials about bridges.
- He/she will add a waterfall at the background soon, as mentioned in his/her 1,000,000 subscribers special for his or her patrons.
- MagmaMusen has a strong dislike for the in-game chickens.
- MagmaMusen refuses to reveal his/her gender; in many videos fans argue in the comments section on their gender
- MagmaMusen has yet to speak in his or her videos at the time of writing.
- At the time of writing, MagmaMusen has reached 2,000,000 subscribers.
- At times they can have a childlike demeanor in their videos; one video thumbnail shows a 'strong' version of their avatar (the avatar is depicted as muscular and in a 'superhero' pose) lifting a dumbbell bigger than the avatar. Besides the avatar is an arrow that points to it, with accompanying text that reads "Me!"
- MagmaMusen's logo/avatar is a Minecraft pig in a suit, and calls his/her subscribers 'Piglets'.
- They often have temporary 'phases', particularly early in their channel. These 'phases' start and end with no notice:
- At one point MagmaMusen began telling jokes in their videos, and later stopped
- For a brief period they began their videos by calling their viewers "Piglets"
- Almost every Friday they used to upload "Pixel Art Fridays" videos, where they would build pixel art of various fictional characters and other things in-game; this was discontinued without any warning
- For a period of time, MagmaMusen ended their videos with a trivia question; whoever answered the question correctly (and is the first one to do so) would get their username featured in the next video
- Their Facebook page, which was only used to inform viewers who decided to follow the Facebook page of the latest video; the page is no longer updated at the time of writing
- They used to end their videos with video of the in-game ender chest; under the ender chest was a question or some text