The Mommy and Gracie Show, also known as The Gracie and Mommy Show, consists of 13-year-old Gracie Hunter, her mother Melissa (known as Mommy), and father Bill, (known as Daddy or Sweet Willy).
MommyandGracieShow are most known for their doll/toy reviews and are known as the original Doll Hunters.
They review Monster High, Ever After High, American Girl, Disney toys, Minecraft toys, Barbie, Shopkins, Funkos, Blindbags/Mystery Minis, My Little Pony/MLP Equestria Girls, Littlest Pet Shops, Cabbage Patch Kids, Baby Alive, Journey Girls, Bratz, Hatchimals, LOL Suprise Dolls, Weird and Unpleasant Thrift Store Items and more.
But Mommy and Gracie do not review toys as some may consider "normally". They review toys in the most hilarious and unprofessional way, or as they would call it "#soprofesh.
"They also call themselves the "most unprofessional toy reviewers in all of YouTube."
They hunt for toys at shops like Toys R Us, Target, Walmart Justice, Kmart, and more.
But they also do special, fun activities and challenges such as:
- "The Barbie Jump-On-A-Horse Toy Rodeo
- The Monster High Feelings Game
- Family Taste Testing Challenges; Potato Chips, Bean Boozled, Baby Food, and more!
- Play-doh Challenges
- The Monster High Games
- Anniversary Specials
In May of 2016, Mommy and Gracie launched a new challenge called "What The Thrift?," a challenge in which, they each pick up to 3 items from their Thrift Store that are weird / unpleasant. The viewers vote which item was the most weird / unpleasant and who ever's item won the vote is the winner. There is currently over 10 What The Thrift? episodes. What The Thrift? got quite popular on their show, so they actually created a YouTube account dedicated to What The Thrift episodes.
- Their toy favorites are Monster High, Ever After High, American Girl, Disney, Minecraft, Barbie, Shopkins, Funko and blind bags/mystery minis
- On the 22nd of June, 2014 MommyAndGracieShow hit 100,000 subscribers.
- MommyandGracieShow do Family Vlogs occassionally.