Die drei Reiter der Apokalypse
|User:||Die Drei Reiter Der Apokalypse|
|Date Added:||JUNE 12, 2009|
|Tags:||Morgen am Die drei Reiter der Apokalypse Torgen Rick Priestley Julius Citron Talkshow Aussenseiter Sascha Dimitri Franz Beckenbauer klitschko Sex|
|Response To:||PlayStation 3 (extrem billige Werbung)|
|Previous:||51 Things Which Have Appeared In Our Videos Yet|
|Next:||Studio 20 (1)|
Morgen am Morgen (Morning in the Morning) is the sixth video of the German comedy trio Die Drei Reiter Der Apokalypse (The Three Horsemen of the Apocalypse). It is the first and so far only one of their videos to feature only two of their members - Daniel M. Klarer and Armin Gutjahr who play all of the roles in this one. It is available in High Definition and is entirely in German.
The story centers about a fictional talk show called Morgen am Morgen (Morning in the Morning) which got its name by the name of the host - Torgen Morgen (Torgen Morning), played by Klarer. In the beginning he announces eight guests to come (although in the end only four will have appeared), the first one being (fictional) famous rock star Rick Priestley (Gutjahr) who keeps swearing all the way through his appearance. Morgen announces Priestley's new album "Penis Wonderland" and the first track of it (which apparently is entirely silent) can be heard. The second guest is Julius Citron, a citron which according to Torgen is one of the most popular fashion designers in Romania, voiced by Klarer. When he begins to talk about his new fashion collection, he gets interrupted by Rick Priestley who tells Torgen that he's thirsty. Torgen offers him ketchup to drink. Instead of drinking it, Rick bites into Mr. Citron to still his thirst. Torgen Morgen is shocked by the murder of Citron and immediately welcomes his third guest, Darth Vader, played by Gutjahr. Vader is presenting the new book he has written, the "Badisches Hausbuch" (Badish Housebook), ignoring all the questions Torgen asks him and instead asking Priestley to play the Imperial March on his guitar which he does. Torgen then says goodbye to Mr. Vader who has a flight to catch. Leaving the room he kills off the forth and final studio guest, George Lucas, played by Klarer. Torgen Morgen is confused and announces the commercials. Right after it he ends the show and announces Adolf Hitler to be the guest the following week.
- Daniel M. Klarer as Torgen Morgen/Audience Member #2/Guy Carrying Julius Citron/Voice of Julius Citron/George Lucas/Wladimir Klitschko and Franz Beckenbauer
- Armin Gutjahr as Rick Priestley/Audience Member #1/Darth Vader/Vitali Kltischko and Spokesman in Noodle Commercial Spot
- Like all of their videos there was no screenplay and it was mostly improvisized.
- Because there was no third person to hold the camera, almost every single scene only shows one of the characters in its full, except for one of the commercial spots, where they put the camera on a window shelf and the recurring scene(s) of the two audience members, which was filmed by Armin Gutjahr's father.
- In the background you can see a poster of Che Guevara and a grayscale photography of Armin Gutjahr's father.
- When Julius Citron is carried into the room, the song "Ring Ring Ring Bananaphone" can be heard; Vader's entrance is of course accentuated by the Imperial March.
- Julius Citron was portrayed by a fake citron in the beginning, later it was changed to an actual citron which Gutjahr actually bit into.
- One of the commercial spots features Klarer and Gutjahr playing the Klitschko brothers, Wladimir and Vitali, two famous Ukrainian boxers who currently live in Germany and who are doing commercials for the German product "Milchschnitte" which is parodied here. However Klarer is actually eating cognac chocolate instead of "Milchschnitte". In this scene he also references Die Außenseiter, a famous Russian-German comedy duo on YouTube.
- Torgen Morgen calls Julius Citron "Julius Lemon" in the final scene which was a mistake by Daniel M. Klarer.