- intro plays
In the early 1900's, a dark shadow covered a small country town in rural America. At that time, a young married couple vanished mysteriously from their home. The Man's name was George. The woman's name was Maria. Two years later, as suddenly as he left, George returned. He never told anyone where he had been or what he had done. But, he began an odd study, all by himself. As for Maria, his wife...She never returned.
- Ninten plays a DS for a few seconds, shuts it, puts it on the desk and walks twards the door. As he tries to open it, a lamp floats behind Ninten and he sees it.
- The lamp lunges into Ninten, who then punches the lamp. The lamp goes flying off screen. Ninten grabs the lamp and tosses it on the bed, punching it a few times. After it stopped moving, Ninten coveres it with the blanket and puts the shade on top of it. He then
leaves the room and runs for the living room.
Minnie: Ninten! Help!
- Ninten runs into the living room*
Minnie: Ninten! Help! My-my doll is attacking!
- The doll is thrown at Ninten, who punches it twice. The doll lands on the couch and gets punched again. A music box appears.
Ninten: Hey, a music box...
- Music Box plays first melody. Ninten goes down the stairs and grabs an orange, plastic bat and arrives in the kitchen.
Ninten's Mom: Egad! What is happening to our house!? Here, call your da-call your dad...tell him what's happening...
- Ninten grabs the receiver, dialing numbers then puts the phone to his ear.*
Ninten: Hi dad...yeah, there's like...a ghost or something; I don't know...my lamp attacked me and so did my sister's doll. Then, I found a Music Box... *pauses* Alright Dad. See ya dad, bye.
- puts phone down, grabs bat off the table and tries to leave the room.
Ninten's Mom: Ninten, wait. *Ninten looks at her* I need you to go get your gran- your Great Grandfather's diary. It's downstairs.
Ninten's Mom: But wait, your father misplaced the key. So umm...I also don't know where the key is either. So...try to find the key. OK?
Ninten: OK Mom. *waves bye* Bye!
- Ninten walks downstairs and opens the door to outside and check's his dog's collar.
Ninten: Hey, something on the collar here. It's a key! Betcha this is the key that we need!
- Ninten opens the door and goes inside. He walks downstairs and finds a book.
Ninten: What's this book?
- He picks it up, walks back up the stairs, shuts the door, and opens the book to read it.
To Be Continued...
- In the Mother Saga DVD, Part 1 is compleatly redone. None of the scenes in the original episode are in there. Some of the actors are switched! For example, SuperNess1000's mom plays Ninten's Mom in the DVD; rather than PsiPaula4. Even a Maria & George confronting the aliens scene is added.
- In the YouTube Video, Ninten plays a DS. (Which is impossible, since Mother takes place in 1988.) However, in the DVD, Ninten is playing an NES instead.
- Part 1 is the shortest episode in the series.
- Ninten appears to only have one sister in Mother Saga, but he really has two.
- The dog that played Mick in Mother Saga is female.