|“||"Hello Everyone, Mumbo here"||”|
Oli (born December 1, 1995 (age 20)), or on YouTube Mumbo Jumbo, is a British Minecraft YouTuber who showcases redstone builds. He is also a member of the Hermitcraft server, having joined at the start of Season 2.
- Hi Lo Tech (small, but useful builds for huge projects) Hi-Lo Tech Playlist
- Hermitcraft Hermitcraft Series 3 playlist
- Redstone Showcase Redstone videoToo Small (Mumbo makes normal builds look puny in comparison) Too Small Playlist
- Quickie/60 Second Minecraft (no playlist yet)
- He does the occasional Top Ten video
- What's inside a Minecraft mob?
- Mumbo's real first name is Oli. As of now, He has over one million subscribers.
- He's really into cars
- His Instagram is @officialmumbo. He currently has around 17.8k followers
- He has a bengal cat named Benji
- Everytime he does something dumb, he calls himself a moron or a spoon.
- He used to use an excess of stone bricks. However, he has consciously tried to avoid using them in Hermitcraft season three
- The YouTube account was originally a collaboration between him, Mumbo, and his friend, "Jumbo". Jumbo has since left the channel.
- He has a second channel simply called "Mumbo", on which he posts cat videos, livestreams, product reviews, and a couple vlogs.
- He has been accepted into Oxford University, and is currently taking a gap year before pursuing a career in computer science/programming.
- He's 6'5"
- He's a mythical beast (He's a fan of Good Mythical Morning)
- He has a girlfriend named Vicky.
- He is one of the four hermits who have over a million subs.
- "Hello Everyone, Some random idiot here."
- "Due to the tragic portaloo explosion of May 2013, I have done my utmost to protect my lavatory... I apologize to my neighbors, that was not the cat, that was me."
- "I have a hadron collider of a computer, but the frames are still dropping."
- "I don't have a mustache"
- "Onto the next question: Why do you like pens so much? It's.. it's probably something to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend..."
- "Then you can pick up your boats and hoes, and have a fan-tastic time!"