|“||Hey how's it going, bros; my name is PewDiePie!||”|
―PewDiePie's classic introduction line, now used only on occasion.
Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (born October 24, 1989YouTube username PewDiePie, is a Swedish gamer, vlogger, comedian, and YouTube celebrity. He is the most subscribed YouTube channel of all time with over 61 million subscribers and the fifth most viewed YouTube channel with over 17 billion video views, having the most viewed channel from December 29, 2014 to February 14, 2017, before being surpassed by T-Series, which ironically was the same day PewDiePie was dropped from YouTube Red and Maker Studios.), known by his
He was formerly known for his horror playthroughs and reactions, but now is more known towards his freestyle/skit humor, vlogs, and indie games commentary. The name "PewDiePie" was formed by the term "Pew! (as in a gun shooting) Die!", which was his original channel. When he supposedly forgot his password, he created another channel by adding 'Pie' because "He loves pie", resulting in PewDiePie. Since 2010, it has been his main channel which has been the most subscribed channel on YouTube since August 15, 2013 that is not owned by YouTube themselves.
Felix first joined YouTube on December 19, 2006. His first YouTube channel is Pewdie. At first, he recorded gaming videos usually revolved around CoD on the channel, however in 2010 he forgot the password and later remembered it in January 2012, in which he deleted the original videos. He currently has over 440,000+ subscribers on the Pewdie channel, 12,500,000 views and 14 newer videos on it. Most content on the Pewdie channel consists of gaming, but there are vlogging videos as well. His first few Friday with PewDiePie series were first uploaded on his Pewdie channel. Ever since 2013, the Pewdie channel has been inactive since PewDiePie possibly feels he doesn't need to upload on another channel anymore.
He also has a friend who uploads short clips from his videos under the channel SkaterOfFabulous which he mentioned in a Fridays with PewDiePie Q&A episode. Pewdiepie would start to gain media attention in 2012 as he uploaded videos of his dark humor and likable reactions to computer games, horror games however really boosted his subscriber growth. Kjellberg gained the most subscribed YouTube channel of all time on August 15, 2013 after surpassing Smosh. He eventually dropped to #2 after the YouTube Spotlight passed him on November 2, 2013. On December 8, 2013, he beat the YouTube channel to reclaim the #1 spot and then lost it only a day later to YouTube again.
Then after several hours, on December 9, he reclaimed the title once again but three days later, reclaiming it on December 22 of that year.
He gained the second most amount of subscribers in 2012, jumping from slighly under 100,000 to 3.5 million subscribers, just behind JennaMarbles, the second most in 2013, jumping from 3.5 to 19.3 million subscribers that year, just behind YouTube Spotlight, the most in 2014 by gaining nearly 14 million subscribers, the most again in 2015 behind by gaining over 8 million subscribers, the most once more in 2016 by gaining nearly 10 and a half million subscribers, and was ranked in the top twenty most subscriber gains in 2017, gaining nearly 8 million new subscribers that year. So far this year, his channel is the tenth fastest growing in subscribers, gaining over 1.5 million, even being the fastest growing channel in subscribers for a brief time early this year.
At the moment, he is in a relationship with Marzia Bisognin otherwise known as CutiePieMarzia for more than 6 years. He stars in two popular games, Pewdiepie's Tuber Simulator and PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist.
Pewdiepie has also had clothing lines such as Backpacks. He also made a book in October 2015 called "This Book Loves You". He has transitioned more in to vlogging and other internet topics than gaming these days.
Felix was born in Gothenburg, Sweden. He graduated from Göteborgs Högre Samskola in 2008 and attended the Chalmers University of Technology to pursue a degree in Industrial Economics and Technology Management, but left in 2011 to focus on his YouTube career. Some of PewDiePie's first subscribers say that he has changed a lot but still say that "he's awesome". Felix's first job was selling hot dogs.
He currently resides in Brighton, United Kingdom.
The Kjellberg Family
Felix made a video where he shows his family. He made it on his birthday, October 24, 2014. Felix's mother's name is Johanna Kjellberg. His dad's name is Ulf Kjellberg. He also has an older sister named Fanny Kjellberg who is married and has a baby.
His pets have mostly been either cats or dogs. His first pet was a cat who died of old age. Ynk was the second pet. She is a Yorkie. Ynk later lived with Felix's mother in Sweden. She appeared in a video published December 28, 2016. She unfortunately passed away on February 27, 2018 which was announced on PewDiePie's Twitter. His second dog is Maya. Maya has a missing eye, because she had a incident with a cat when she was a puppy. There is also a Crossy Road mascot based on her, called Pew Die Pug. Since October 13, 2013, Felix has another dog named Edgar Allen Pug. When Felix got Edgar, he was one year old, and when he came to his new home he was really nervous. Edgar is 4-5 years younger than Maya, but bigger than her in size. Felix and Marzia also had 2 axolotls, Bill and Clint, but they had to be given away due to their fish tank breaking. He also owns a small toad named Slippy who has been featured in many of Felix's videos, most recently the "BOTTLEFLIP CHALLENGE" video he recently filmed with another popular YouTuber, Jacksepticeye. Slippy resides in a glass tank in Felix's recording studio.
PewDiePie has a somewhat common personality for YouTube. However, how well he executes his personality is what makes him so popular. PewDiePie acts confused, and crazy during his gameplay, and is very humor oriented. He also swears very commonly, and isn't afraid to outright state what he says, making fun of some of the games he plays. He is very caring, and hosts multiple charity events to help others. When angry or scared, Felix used to have a tendency to swear profusely and somewhat nonsensically in Swedish and since the last couple of months that tendency has returned. During early to mid 2016, his personality started to change and eventually started to use a different tone of a voice, and also began to almost completely quit using the vibes around his channel such as calling viewers "bros", the brofist and his intro which these personality changes kind of developed him into a different person, however the rest haven't changed besides being executed in a new style.
ControversyAfter a video was made by a user named "retsupurae" called "Adults React to PewDiePie" a sarcastic comment by PewDiePie was made, which he said "Your extra views get me extra cash". This quickly caused an outbreak in hate and controversy. PewDiePie mistakenly later apologized and explained what he meant by the comment in his video "I'm sorry". PewDiePie's "I'm sorry" video also sparked some controversy, due to the fact that he generalized all of his haters as being trolls, and assumed that all of their criticism came out of jealousy.PewDiePie's fans have also become controversial, as some would go to other gameplay commentary YouTubers (Such as Tobuscus and UberHaxorNova) and comment saying that they are copying PewDiePie. PewDiePie's fans are also under controversy for their threats of death, pain, and rape in videos that rant PewDiePie and/or his fan base, The Bro Army. PewDiePie made a reaction parody video to this, where he mocked himself by saying that he was copying other YouTubers, as they had existing gameplay footage on YouTube. He stated that he made this video as the comments were getting 'ridiculous'.PewDiePie stated in episode 9 of the BroKen podcast: “I’m just gonna say this: Don’t sign with a network.”…“If you’re a small channel, what’s the benefit of a network?" in regards to Multi-Channel Networks.
On December 2, 2016, PewDiePie was suggesting taking down his YouTube channel once he reached 50 million subscribers. The reason being is because of a YouTube view count PewDiePie had which made him have a "dead fan-base" (meaning a low percentage of his subscribers watch him) and a subscription glitch that YouTube denied, which PewDiePie said was a joke and Felix said he cared about smaller YouTubers, as well. Pewdiepie would go on to delete his 2nd channel, jack septiceye2, which he made as a joke to mock fellow YouTuber and friend, Jacksepticeye . On January 11, 2017 PewDiePie published a video which included 2 guys from the website "Fiverr" holding a sign saying "death to all jews" which he requested them to do. This sparked many people to be offended by it which PewDiePie eventually apologized but also joked about the fact that people were offended over a joke which intention was to cause humor rather than offense. A month later the Wall Street Journal published an article about Pewdiepie saying he is an anti-Semite and using his jokes to prove it through 9 videos between August of 2016 and in early 2017. This eventually made Maker Studios, Pewdiepie's network since late 2012 drop his channel as well as his YouTube Red show, Scare PewDiePie: Multiplayer getting cancelled by YouTube and his name being removed from Google Preferred. Pewdiepie has again apologized however gave a middle finger to Wall Street Journal as well as expressing how excited he was for finally being an independent channel again. During the whole drama, many news sites had made articles against Pewds' actions. However, several YouTubers came and supported Felix, including Philip DeFranco, Markiplier, and many others. On February 18, 2017, YouTuber jacksepticeye uploaded a video titled "Let's Talk! " talking about this whole situation. Some of the words said by Jack in the video were not clear, making some people believe that he "backstabbed" Felix and supported Maker Studios. Since the video was uploaded, Jack has apologized and has talked to Felix privately, as well as making things clear to his fans. Jack and Felix are still friends and record videos together, as seen in this one.
Collaborations with CutiePieMarzia
PewDiePie has done some collaborations with his current girlfriend, CutiePieMarzia. Often these follow no specific upload pattern, as well as what is done. Sometimes they play video games together, such as the Amnesia and Happy Wheels videos they did together. Other times they do card games, (Cards Against Humanity) other times tags, such as the Guess the YouTuber video.
Friday's with PewDiePie
Beginning in 2011, PewDiePie started to make unique videos on Fridays which are typically from 3 minutes to 10 minutes long (though the longest being 16 minutes long). At the beginning of every video, he has a creative introduction with graphics, and the intro ends with him saying in a high pitched voice, "Fridays with PewDiePie~". Usually, the Friday videos are non-gameplay videos giving PewDiePie his chance to check up and communicate with his subscribers, especially since the popularity of his channel continues to grow rapidly, he dedicated many Friday videos to thank his subscribers and their support. PewDiePie has talked about any upcoming traveling, events, projects or contests he will be doing, or shares what is going on in his life right at the moment. Any comments or things that need to be personally addressed to his fans/bros PewDiePie speaks of in his Friday videos. Each video ends with PewDiePie holding his fist up, and giving a "brofist" to the recording camera to which the person watching the video may also give Felix a "brofist" back at the same time.
Omegle is a text and video chat website PewDiePie has used from August 2012 to late 2013 to randomly connect with and surprise his fans. It usually starts out with PewDiePie typing his name in the "common interest" box of Omegle and clicking the button to start a video chat with whomever he connects with. The reaction of the person he connects with ranges from shock, surprise, to disbelief and excitability that he/she is actually seeing and speaking to PewDiePie.
Disabling the comments
On August 29, 2014, Felix decided to shut down the comments, because they were mostly spam comments from fake PewDiePie channels. Later, he made a video talking about this issue. He enabled the comments again after a while and at times later that year and in 2015 replied to the nicer ones.
In January 2016, Felix created a Network or a with a group of YouTubers named Revelmode. The group started off small and Felix said it would get bigger,however due to his anti semetic joke controversy and his network who owned Revel who pulled away from him after the controversy,the project was cancelled.
Cry of Fear
(Swedish for police car.) Polisbil Polisbil is a police car found at intervals during Cry of Fear. The first time Felix met Polisbil, Polisbil killed him due to a glitch. For some reason, after this, they became good friends and regularly greet each other throughout the game.
Farsha is what reads as the destination on all trains in Cry of Fear. Because of this, Felix calls the trains Farsha. Farsha did not show up very often and unfortunately committed suicide (drove off a cliff) near the end of the game.
Ruben's Mom is a demented looking housewife that constantly tries to kill PewDiePie. She has a unique appearance; spikes on her arms and feet, a "50's housewife".
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
They are the main enemy according to Pewds. Whenever he sees a barrel while exploring a room he shouts at it and/or destroys it. This started because most of the time when bad things happened to him there are barrels right next to him, so they were a sign of bad things ever since. "YOU DAMN BARRELS" is what PewDiePie usually says when finding one.
Stephano is a golden statue of a knight driving a sword into the ground. Felix uses him as his main travel companion in Amnesia. Pewds claims that Stephano is fearless and he will often be found on a table or in a chest in Amnesia. He shows no signs of rusting and the reason he took Skully's place as PewDiePie's travel companion is genuinely because he appears more often.
Martin is a man with an execution hood on his head, and green glowing lines on his stomach who is often found hanging from a ceiling via rope. Martin shows up in many custom stories that PewDiePie plays. In a custom story called the Killings in Altstadt, the screen would go black in an inn bedroom and Martin would appear in front of Pewds, causing him to yell out: "Martin! Get off me, Martin! Martin tried to rape me!"
The Bro (AKA Servant Grunt)
The servant grunt is an enemy in Amnesia who attacks the player upon sight and chases them until the player is out of sight. A low growling sound is made when the servant grunt is nearby and a screeching sound (officially called "Terror Meter") is played when it's on the chase. The first major encounter Pewds had with "The Bro" was in the prison cell of the original series The Dark Descent. Hearing a growling noise, Pewds hid in the next door without hesitation, only to find out that the bro was right behind him. Pewds outran the grunt at first, but he looked back and gave the servant grunt a chance to slash the player and knock him out. He also gives them a pedophiliac personality and the Bro often calls him "cheese/sugar tits" and on one occasion, said "its raping time!"
Piggeh is a dead pig in Amnesia that PewDiePie uses as a companion. His birthday is August 29, 2011, when he was first given a name and voice. Piggeh's catch phrase is: "I'm pumped! I'm so pumped!". Piggeh's vocabulary is full of creepy satirical humor; with him typically using a variety of sexual references, ranging from orgies to rape. When he is carried around, he has very fluid movements, causing PewDiePie to often make Piggeh say something like: "You thought I'm a pig, no, I'm a snake." Whenever there is a bed nearby, Piggeh often tries to seduce Pewds by saying things like: "You like me over on the bed maybe? Or how about here?". On one episode, he shows PewDiePie how he penetrates while saying, "Hey Pewdie this is how I penetrate. This isn't gay right all I'm doing is showing how I penetrate. You could say that you're not interested I mean I'm right here so just go ahead and say you're interested."
Skully is a human skull in Amnesia that PewDiePie would carry around as a companion. Skully functioned as an early version of Stephano, and while there are a few episodes including him after Stephano's naming, he has become one of the least used characters in Amnesia, although his tendency to appear in other games more than Piggeh or Stephano, does get him used sometimes.
Jennifer is a rock in Amnesia that Felix calls fat, due to her being large whenever he finds her. Jennifer loves Felix and always says "I love you Pewdie!" but Felix typically responses with, "You're too fat, Jennifer." or "I know, Jennifer, you told me a thousand times already!". Fan girls sympathize with Jennifer because they love Felix as much as she does, but always get rejected in the end. She now doesn't appear much when Felix plays Amnesia except for when a rock is chasing or being thrown at him in the game.
Teleporting Naked Guys
These are the men that are naked and teleport everywhere in Felix's face that makes him jump, panic or scream, hence the name Teleporting Naked Guys. When Felix sees one, he might make a joking sexual comment such as, "Oh goddamn, you're sexy." In the video, "Amnesia: Custom Story- Lost the Lights- Part 10, one of the teleporting naked guys flies down a hall way saying, "HI, BILLY MAYS HERE!" and frightens PewDiePie until he realizes what it said and starts commenting on it before continuing his journey.
Mayonnaise is a stool or small table. Felix encountered it in part 1 of "House of Creep 3" where he even mentioned a table mode. Mayo does not show up as much as the other characters. It was revealed in a custom story that Mayo worked for the Barrels, and it shocked Felix.
A chair in Amnesia. An old friend of Pewds'. He has also guest starred in many other games, keeping Felix company so he won't be scared. There have been situations in which Mr. Chair is forced to work against Felix, but he has always been a faithful companion.
A chair in Amnesia.
A boat from an Amnesia custom story.
Irresponsible Dad & His Son
PewDiePie is exceptionally famous for being the 'Irresponsible Dad' in Happy Wheels and the dad is famous for being horribly irresponsible to his son. Whenever the son says something to the dad, the dad replies, "I DON'T CAREEEE!!!". Their names are unknown, however the son is sometimes referred to as Timmy and the dad is rarely referred to as Jason. The son has mentioned to be gay many times.
When PewDiePie plays as Segway guy in Happy Wheels he refers to the Segway as Vespa. Segway guy seems to be emotionally attached to Vespa, sometimes wanting to kiss or cuddle her/it. (On the rare occasions that Felix plays as Moped Couple, the moped they ride on is also called Vespa.)
Silent Hill 1
Throughout the playthrough of Silent Hill, PewDiePie often gives nicknames to the various enemies found in the game. They do not usually interact with PewDiePie verbally, though he will often comment about them. PewDiePie also shows disgust towards them, and will proceed to attack shoot or bludgeon them to death (or, if he is unarmed, he will run and yell "Don't rape me!").
Pterodactyls are flying reptilian creatures that roam the outside skies of the game. It will chase player immediately on sight, though the player may outrun the creature. PewDiePie will usually yell and run away from it, though he will attempt to shoot them if he has a gun, the actual name is Air-screamers.
Doggie is a horribly altered versions of a canine and will pounce on to the player if they are close enough. It's quick and agile and can chase the player for long distances. Doggie is the most common name for the dogs, though PewDiePie will give them alternations depending on their number and situation. He is also known to them Rufus, or simply "Dog", The actual name for them is Groaners.
Ainsley is a cardboard cutout of the real Ainsley Harriott. PewDiePie would often give Ainsley a humorous robot voice or a deep male robot voice. Ainsley had many funny moments with Pewds until he finally get rid of him by tearing half of his head off, "releasing" Ainsley. He then exclaimed, "We're free Ainsley! We don't have to play this game anymore!"
Much like Ainsley, Danny DeVito is a cardboard cutout of the real Danny DeVito. However, he had a more feminine robot voice than Ainsely, and would normally roast Pewds in his videos, or say funny things like "I like to lick feet."
Cry of Fear
Baton is a police nightstick used as a weapon in Cry of Fear. PewDiePie seems to be friends with Baton and will often leave a better weapon behind just to have him.
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Pipé (Pronounced pee-peh) is a pipé used as a weapon in Condemned and Grey. Pipé has a French accent and often says "Ah, bonjour! J'mappele Pipé!". Pipé is also usable as a weapon in Condemned: Bloodshot, Felix has used him in his playthrough too.
Locker Door is another of Felix's favorite weapons from Condemned. Locker door is sensitive to bad language for some reason, and if an enemy swears in front of him, PewDiePie will generally tazer him shouting: "DON'T SWEAR IN FRONT OF LOCKER DOOR!"
The tazer in Condemned doesn't really have a personality, although because it's a powerful weapon, Felix will occasionally shout different things when using it, some of which are:"Unlimited Power!!!" (Star Wars reference) and "Pikachu POWER!!!" (Pokémon Reference).
The ability to kick an enemy in Condemned has a slightly odd graphic. It shows just an ankle and boot appear on screen for a second, then disappear again. PewDiePie uses the boot to great effect, and yells "Random BOOT!" or, "BOOT it!". PewDiePie even named the last episode of Condemned: Criminal Origins after Boot, naming it: Final battle, with BOOT! Boot rarely talks, but when he does he exhibits an extremely violent and perverse nature – frequently telling Felix to rape Boots victims, to which Felix often responds "No Boot, we do NOT rape people!"
Jeremy is a faceless wooden doll found scattered around the house in Paranormal. Felix gives him the same voice as the son from Happy Wheels, making Jeremy seem childlike and annoying. In Paranormal, Jeremy makes several demon sacrifices, making Felix scream: "JEREMY! What did I tell you about the demon sacrifices, Jeremy!?". Jeremy can also be found in Anna, where dark figures without faces circled around the player, who is immobilized for a moment, and then disappear. Shortly after this, Felix yelled, "DEMONIC SACRIFICES! Not cool! I told him, don't do demonic sacrifices, but no! Son of a barrel!" Anywhere there is a faceless doll or sacrifices in a game, Felix will also yell at Jeremy (He recently turned up in Haunted Investigations as a sinister white doll).
Hercy (short for Hercules) is a flashing metal box found in Ghost Hunt to tell you when ghosts are nearby. PewDiePie is terrified of ghosts, and so he and Hercy made good friends as Hercy is very comforting. Felix will sometimes say hello to Hercy when he sees a flashing metal box in another game.
A character from Thirty Flights of Loving, who PewDiePie drives around in a cart. Felix later finds out that Jörgen's real name is Winston, but he still calls him Jörgen.
A character in Limbo.
His character in Skate 3 and in any game where the protagonist doesn't have a name lately.
A character, (Real Name: Chris Walker) and frequent enemy in the video game Outlast.
Saladass/Plzdonteatme or Saladqueen
A name for his cell in Agar.io.
- I DON'T CAAAAAARE!" (As Irresponsible Dad in Happy Wheels)
- "BARRELS" (Whenever he sees a barrel in Amnesia or any other game)
- "AHHH PEN*S!!" (To the Brute, or "Mr. Tall" in Amnesia)
- "Stay awesome bros, I know you will." (Outro)
- "Here comes the brofist (puts fist to camera)... BH-YYYYE!" (Outro to 'Fridays with PewDiePie' videos)
- "Take the beef jerky! Take the fu*king beef jerky! Not me, take the beef JERKY!" (To the Demon Dog in Penumbra: Overture)
- "You fu*king disgraaaace!" (To the little boy at the back of Irresponsible Dad's bike)
- "TELEPORTING NAKED GUYS! I hate Teleporting Naked Guys..." (In: Amnesia: Custom Stories)
- "Do you speak Chopnese huh? Do ya? Chop chop chop chop chop. Aha you don't." (To monsters in Cry Of Fear)
- "How's it goin bros? My name is Pewdiepie!" (Was his intro from 2011 to 2016,since mid 2016 Pewdiepie has stopped doing this regularly (he still does on rare occasions) thus might being because he is already well known on the internet or that he somehow grew tired of it).
- "Why did you hack me? You knew... That hacking... Was my only weakness." (In response to learning that Dillon the Hacker has hacked him)
- "Oh crap you speak Smashnese! Oh no no no no no no no no no. Damn!" (To monsters with hammers in Cry Of Fear)
- "Ellos Felix." (Voicing Stephano)
- "Don't worry about it, Cry!" (To Cry – ChaoticMonki in a co-op in the game "Bloody Trapland".)
- "Slap dat, all on the floor! Slap dat, give me some more!" (When fighting Shibito without a weapon in Siren: Blood Curse.)
- "Clemy Clue!" (On The Walking Dead series)
- "Oh you like this Vespa?" (Talking to Vespa in Happy Wheels)
- "FOR LADY GAGA!" (When he has to do e.g. a difficult jump)
- "YOLO!" (When he does a Leap of Faith... It actually helps in a lot of situations)
- "Ow! Son of a fu*k!" (When he hits his toe while playing Just Dance and in BARRELS!)
- "Synchronized Dance" (When the Irresponsible Dad and his Son are both doing the same movement in Happy Wheels)
- "I became a butterfly!" (When he dies in Alice: The Madness Returns)
- "Don't touch my boobs, it's fragile!" (When a buttervolt was attacking him in Alice: The Madness Returns)
- "It's not called being gay, it's called being FABULOUS!" (Friday's W/T PewDiePie)
- "Don't milk nipples if they aren't soft" (HOW TO DO A MAKEOVER! (Pewds Does Everything))
- "Oh, Sunset Valley." (When he was selecting a neighborhood to play in The Sims 3)
- "JABBA DAAA HUUUUUUTT!"
- "NOTICE ME SENPAI!"
- "FAAABULOUS!" (when he is fabulous)
- "STEPHANO!?" (when he sees Stephano)
- "I am PewDiePie! I will shave my beard if I want to!" (when Maya warns him)
- "KILLING ME DOES NOT MEAN YOU CARE!!!" (In an episode of Dark Souls while an enemy hit him when he was singing a sad song)
- ""I'm the king of shovels!""
- ""Javla fitta! You're not my dad!"" (PewDiePie Tuber Simulator)
- ""LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE PIECES OF SHITS! IF YOU'RE NOT IN BED IN 5 SECONDS, I'M GONNA FUCK YOU!"" (Who's Your Daddy?)
- "You can just fuck yourself? Then what's the point man?" (Genital Jousting)
- "Come on red penis, get in the hole... come on man." (Genital Jousting)
- "Bell me hard and I'll fuck you later." (DELETING MY CHANNEL AT 50 MILLION)
- "I'm thinking about Donald Trump's butthole." (PUSHING PEWDIEPIE'S BUTTONS)
- "How is holes satisfying?" (TRY NOT TO BE SATISFIED CHALLENGE)
- "More levels than I'll ever reach with your mom. DON'T TELL MARZIA PLZ" (PewDiePie Tuber Simulator)
- "Okay you want me to do it? ...Don't take off my clothes." (SANTA SCARED US!)
- "And she's not talking about the carrots am I right?"(Would you date PewDiePie?)
- "I can't wait to have kids just to fuck with them." (DOES HE MAKE IT?!)
- "Screw friendship, family, and kindness. GIMME DA FOOD!" (MY NEW TATTOO!)
- "I didn't hear anything" (Happy Wheels voicing the irresponsible father)
- "That's a lot of views. Are you cheating?! Only I can use cheats!" (PewDiePie's Tuber Simulator)
- "I want to play this with like a giant purple dildo.. don't quote me on that." (GOD BLESS JAPAN FOR THIS GAME!)
- "Stop bringing up my pimply arse..." (Oh Sir! The Insult Simulator)
- " I wouldn't cheat on you, even in a video game." (FIRST KISS | Melix Plays)
- "Please don't go in my butt, Marzia." (VALENTINE'S SPECIAL)
- "You have to moderately attractive like Jacksepticeye and Markiplier." (UNREAL MIND TRICK! (99% CAN'T DO THIS)
- "If only life were this- FUCK GOD DAMN IT" (Happy Wheels Part 101)
- "You peed yourself. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! (WHAT IS HAPPENING | Melix Plays)
- "Trump likes to hump anime babes all night long!" (THE GIRLFRIEND SHAME...)
- "Constipation has always and will always be a problem for humanity." (What went wrong here?)
- "I just wanna make a bunch of babies & send them outro like an army." (YOU CAN PLAY AS E V E R T H I N G ! ! !)
- You can't go from funeral to ass." (NAME A BETTER GAME... I'll Wait)
- "Don't do drugs, do anime." (NAME A BETTER GAME... I'll Wait)
- "Why am I here?" (Marzia responds with "Just to suffer" in HIGH DOLLAR | Melix Plays: The Sims 4 Part 4)
- "I spent a couple hours getting the... FUCKING CABLE MANAGEMENT DONE" (THE BEST PACKAGE I EVER RECEIVED)
- "One point for me zero points for cables, fuck you cables you ain't got nothing on me." NOTHING (THE BEST PACKAGE I EVER RECEIVED)
- "People are such fucking idiots." (THE DELETED PEPSI AD)
- "It's a llama! ... Oh wait I mean a camel!" (HOW TO USE YOUR PHYSIC ABILITIES)
- "It could be JackSpedicey's asshole for all I know." (THE BEST THING I'VE EVER TRIED!)
- "People seem so stuck on the idea that you need to label yourself something to give yourself self worth. Let me tell you that, you can just be you, alright?"
- "You're not even a couple if you don't match." (Hello, Tuscany)
- "YouTubers doesn't have any talent." (Time for something new...)
- "Couldn't they have taken out the snast?" (Vegan Egg?)
- "It's not just a fetish but it's also a fetish." ("HOT" SNEEZES)
- "I'd fuck that sneeze" ("HOT" SNEEZES)
- "Family Friendly Felix will fuck that ass, yeah" (I'M A LOVE GURU!)
- "Also don't drink and drive or... whatever" (THESE GLASSES MAKES YOU DRUNK)
- "JackSepticeye, I want to transform into JackSepticeye" (SHE WANTS MY YOUTUBE MONEY!)
- "Most of the time people are just fucking idiots" (I GOT FIRED..)
- "I've never done it with a man before... hell yeah, such power" (BECOMING FIDGET SPINNER! (Extreme)
- "Crow tits, hands up... is that what they're saying?" (My Coming Out Story.)
- "Come on, I can do this, I'm not scared! ... Oh my god, I'm scared." (Nop.)
- "Autism is nothing to be ashamed of us." (THIS GAME IS JUST LIKE...)
- "OH MY GOD I'M HANDICAPPED... HELL YEAH!!! WOOOOO!!!!" (THIS GAME IS JUST LIKE...)
- "Can you fist someone in the fucking ass, in The Surge?" (THIS GAME IS JUST LIKE...)
- "I thank my mom especially for not killing me, appericate you mom." (THIS GAME IS JUST LIKE...
- "I'm focused as fuck because I don't want to be racism." (Are You Racist? (Test )
- "Did you notice my dog is black?" (I'M ON SWEDENS OFFICAL HATE LIST..)
- "A male? What are you fucking gay?!" (I'M ON SWEDENS OFFICAL HATE LIST..)
- "You don't know the struggle of uploading daily videos daily." (The most hurtful video...)
- "That's gayer than liking anime & manga" (How to: RESPECT WOMEN!)
- "Respect wahmen"
- "People don't realize that this game is an accurate representation after Trump's presidency (THERE ARE NO MORE GOOD GAMES..)
- "I think this song killed me." I want to die more than I ever died before." (JAKE PAUL)
- "We're up against... big titty lady, got it" (Read the description - Tekken 7 #01)
- "It's the short ones that always get me... don't quote me on that" (you LAUGH you LOSE #5)
- "With great power, comes great fidget spinners" (I swore to never play this game...)
- "Stay persister fister" (YOU LAUGH, YOU WOT?)
- "Nick Crompton is the most beautiful specimen I've ever seen. I want to dip him in frying oil" (JAKE PAUL IN THE TITLE)
- "If you're a hat-er I will kill you" (A Message To All My Haters...)
- "I'll fuck your dad, I will make your dad become gay" (A Message To All My Haters...)
- "Fuck YouTube & fuck Pokémon Go" (TOP 10 PEWDIEPIE VIDEOS)
- "Did money just go up my ass?" Hell yeah" (THE RICH LIFE OF PEWDIEPIE)
- "I suck goat penises" (IM THE KING OF FIDGET SPINNERS)
- "Why is this fidget spinning game the most intense game that I've played all year?" (IM THE KING,OF FIDGET SPIN)
- "It's just like Dark Souls"
- "You're RETAARA RA TArd" (AM I PREGNANT? / YOU LAUGH YOU LOSE)
- "How do you laugh without closing your mouth?!" (KATY PERRY IS A GENIUS)
- "I love ass" (I'm so lucky...)
- "Fuck you Pix2Pix. You don't know shit" (WHEN ART BECOMES REAL!)
- "Disgusting dressers. I bet they don't even dress themselves" (The Greatest Simulator Game Ever!)
- "I've always wanted to eat Jack" (PHOTOSHOP THIS!)
- "Am I missing something cause I thought wamen didn't like dick pics...MARZIA?!" (NEVER SAY THIS TO A GAMER!)
- "You are not weak, you're not less privileged, you are STRONG" (This man has -1000 respect for woman and the reasons why might SHOCK you)
- "Why does my life not have a regret button?" (PLEASE BUY THIS!)
- "Everyday I put on my clothes, I take a shower and I fuck your pig" (THE HARDEST LEVEL EVER?)
- "My name is- OH RESPECT!" (THE HARDEST LEVEL EVER EXISTED I HATE THIS GAME NOW OK GREAT)
- "ZERO DEATHS!!!"
- "I also know that you're feeling extremely, extremely attracted right now to what you're looking at...don't worry, this is all normal!" (Why i'm joining team 10... - LWIAY #0003)
- "Uhh..I think I will found out if there are tits in this video. Thank you very much." (Why i'm joining team 10... - LWIAY #0003)
- "Easy as squeezing a teetsy" (Im so done.)
- "I could play this level blindfolded playing with my butt cheeks. That's how easy it is. Actually I'm doing it right now." (Im so done.)
- "When do I fucking jump you fucking piece of piss fist" (Im so done.)
- "I fly through this level, like a fly flying through the sun and it burns itself to death." (Im so done.)
- "What the f-shit cake" (Im so done.)
- "Oh my-fist me daddy" (Im so done.)
- "This fucking jump sucks so much dick" (Im so done.)
- "Come on you piss boy" (Im so done.)
- "Get back in yo room chicken boy! I don't want ya here anymore." (n e v e r. b e e n. t h i s. t e r r i f i ed.)
- "Hey buddy! You want to fuck? You want to smash? Let me smash, come on, come on, come on. I'll show you my diiii-" (n e v e r. b e e n. t h i s. t e r r i f i ed.)
- "Oh fuck my dick hole....Jesus, sorry" (n e v e r. b e e n. t h i s. t e r r i f i ed.)
- "Fuck off Chica. I'm trying to sleep, you're ugly. You've always been ugly. You look bad in a bikini." (n e v e r. b e e n. t h i s. t e r r i f i ed.)
- "Hey Chica, you wanna see these? You like what you're seeing baby? Oh I guess not" (n e v e r. b e e n. t h i s. t e r r i f i ed.)
- "You want some of the ass, boy? I spread ma cheek for you" (n e v e r. b e e n. t h i s. t e r r i f i ed.)
- "This lamp is my respect for women now okay, and I'm charging this fucking light. Come on lamp. I pray to you." (n e v e r. b e e n. t h i s. t e r r i f i ed.)
- "I'm not a fucking pussy ass boy, I'm gonna go into the fucking sky. I'm gonna be bird, bitch! And then someone just hit you with a boomerang." (Nick Crompton Collab - YLYL #0002)
- "I still love you Brendan. If you're watching my man, I'd still fuck you." (Nick Crompton Collab - YLYL #0002)
- "And again uhhh..just keep sucking dick" (wE neEd tO TaLk)
- "Come on pussy boy" (Beastmode.)
- "Has this nibba not heard of swatting? Okay please considering you have a gun, you're gonna get fucking shot. That seems like a terrible idea when you have a gun next to you when you fucking stream." (TOP (100) STREAMING FAILS)
- "It's time for me to go and fuck off and play some PUBG." (TOP (100) STREAMING FAILS)
- "Leave your comments and thoughts in the comments in the comment section." (NEVER COMPLAIN or NEVER COMPLIMENT?)
- "What are you, pussy boys? 77% dont want to complain? What are you, fucking g-g-g-g-gay?" (NEVER COMPLAIN or NEVER COMPLIMENT?)
- "Spill hot glue over my naked lap. I've done it a couple of times. It's a very sexually pleasuring experience. I did it once by accident, and then I'm like, 'Huh, that was pretty good.'" (NEVER COMPLAIN or NEVER COMPLIMENT?)
- "I thought about this the other day. People say, 'I will never kill anyone' but I'm like 'Mmm-mmm' No, I think everyone will kill someone. I think it's in our blood, okay? I think if given the right circumstance, you would kill someone, okay? If there was a button in front of you, and it said, 'Well, if you don't kill this guy, all the people in the world is going to die' okay? You would kill it. Anyone would kill with the right circumstance, okay? So don't fucking bullshit me with that shit. 'I wouldn't kill anyone' Yeah, you would. Okay, you would. You would. I'd kill you for having shitty opinions." (NEVER COMPLAIN or NEVER COMPLIMENT?)
- "I would not just fight [Care Bears], I would beat the shit out of them, and then when they're laying on the ground I would take down my pants. I would unzip my huge - *cut off*" (NEVER COMPLAIN or NEVER COMPLIMENT?)
- "I hated Jennifer Lawrence before it was cool. I saw through her obnoxiousness miles away. Her giant ego, her 'Oh look, I am le humble. I am a little drunk right now guys, I might say something totally crazy! I am Jennifer Lawrence. Please, everybody love me. Look how bootiful I am. Look how humble I am.'" (NEVER COMPLAIN or NEVER COMPLIMENT?)
- "I don't want permanent damage to my body, so I'll take the ice cold one, because I'm a Swedish viking man and not a little pussy boy." (NEVER COMPLAIN or NEVER COMPLIMENT?)
- "Have you worn Crocs? Everyone hating on Crocs like it's a meme, like you can't think for yourself. 'Oh Crocs are so ugly because that one meme I saw online said it.' They're fucking comfortable as shit, and they say the exact same thing with sandals and socks, okay?" (NEVER COMPLAIN or NEVER COMPLIMENT?)
- "I am a gamer, ok? I am the best gamer in the world. You know why? Because I have the most amount of subscribers. Yes, that's how it works. More subscribers, more gaming skills. Get on it. It's not that hard." (DRAWING YOUTUBERS)
- "Nick Crompton I just noticed your collar's not - it's not popping. It's not popping in this picture I just realized." (DRAWING YOUTUBERS)
- "BUT CAN YOU DO THIS?!"
- jack septiceye2 is the fastest channel to reach 1,000,000 subscribers, doing so slighly over a day after it's creation due to PewDiePie's slight and humorous promotion of the channel on his main channel.
- In Surgeon Simulator 2013, in the Alien Surgery stage, one of the organs is called "Pewdsball" in honor of PewDiePie.
- PewDiePie is an uncle.
- In Octodad: Dadliest Catch , it's possible to spot "Pewdie Pies" being sold in the Supermarket level.
- PewDiePie is the first and only YouTube channel to reach over 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60 million subscribers. He has an astounding 25 million subscribers lead over second place T-Series, who is nearly 3 years behind him in subscribers (the biggest and longest subscriber gap a most subscribed user has had to the second).
- PewDiePie hit 40 million subscribers on his 26th birthday.
- In Cry of Fear (not the standalone version) after breaking the first wall with your hammer, if you go straight on the ramp and open the door, there's Stephano inside, and when you click on him Simon says "Stephano!? What the fuck PewDiePie!" then a handcrab will appear.
- He is the 4th biggest channel overall, as the top 3 are owned by YouTube.
- PewDiePie from 2011 to 2012 was with the Network, Machinima, however due to PewDiePie not getting the pay or attention he needed he quit being a partner. He has expressed the inconvenience he had with Machinima since with disgust.
- PewDiePie has more than five times the subscribers than his Native Country of Sweden has people.
- According to a Reddit AMA, he plays the electric guitar and has a certain degree of proficiency on the drums and piano.
- PewDiePie's first subscriber (or close to it) was his friend Xebaz who says he "wishes that Felix wasn't so busy today in a recent interview. More of his first subscribers state he's changed but they still enjoy his videos today.
- PewDiePie is known for swearing in his videos, going as far as electric shocking himself for swearing in an Impossible Game video.
- PewDiePie, a fan of the game Club Penguin, which shutdown in mid 2017, bought it's office for 250,000 dollars.
- PewDiePie has been banned from Twitter and YouTube before for inappropriate content on different occasions spanning from 2015 to 2017.
- PewDiePie was named the seventh Most Handsome Man of 2017 after being ranked eighteenth the previous year.
- 2017 for PewDiePie was the most unsuccessful year in subscriber and view gain since 2012.
- PewDiePie vapes, as shown in a live stream he did showcasing a subscriber plummet on his channel in early February 2017. It is unknown how often he vapes.
- PewDiePie has raised nearly 2 million dollars to charity.
- PewDiePie went to Chalmers College due to getting a good grade on a admissions test.
- PewDiePie has had controversy for making rape jokes in 2012.
- PewDiePie was once the tenth most popular person on the site, "Famous Birthdays". He is now the fifteenth.
- PewDiePie has some of the most liked and commented videos of all time.
- PewDiePie has won many awards.
- PewDiePie is a moderate racist according to the Harvard's IAT.
- PewDiePie is a moderately big fan of anime, such as Doki-Doki Literature, an anime game that has been played and turned into memes currently on his channel.
- PewDiePie only has 2 videos with more views than his subscribers.
- Felix has been active on chat forums since 2004.
- Although not acknowledged or well known, PewDiePie reached his ten year anniversary on YouTube.com on December 19, 2016. Although the PewDiePie channel was created in late April of 2010, he created his first account on December 19, 2006 titled "Pewdie".
- There are two games based on PewDiePie in which he worked on and developed with the company known as Outerminds: PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist and PewDiePie's Tuber Simulator.
- PewDiePie is also now currently working with BulbWare to develop the game, Poopdie.
- PewDiePie is one of the few YouTubers that has the changed the most drastically, with changes starting to take place in 2015-2016, in terms of hairstyles, facial hair, voice and its accent, personality, content and things that have evolved around his channel originally such as the brofist.
List Of Subscriber Milestones
Note the following dates are according to SociaBlade.com the dates may vary by about 1 day, and if you live outside of North America the dates may vary by 1 - 2 days due to the Time Zone Difference.
- PewDiePie hit 1 million subscribers on July 11, 2012.
- PewDiePie hit 2 million subscribers on September 20, 2012.
- PewDiePie hit 3 million subscribers on December 3, 2012.
- PewDiePie hit 4 million subscribers on January 17, 2013.
- PewDiePie hit 5 million subscribers on February 18, 2013.
- PewDiePie hit 6 million subscribers on March 28, 2013.
- PewDiePie hit 7 million subscribers on April 23, 2013.
- PewDiePie hit 8 million subscribers on May 25, 2013.
- PewDiePie hit 9 million subscribers on June 19, 2013.
- PewDiePie hit 10 million subscribers on July 9, 2013.
- PewDiePie hit 11 million subscribers on July 27, 2013.
- PewDiePie hit 12 million subscribers on August 17, 2013.
- PewDiePie hit 13 million subscribers on September 10, 2013.
- PewDiePie hit 14 million subscribers on October 3, 2013.
- PewDiePie hit 15 million subscribers on October 31, 2013.
- PewDiePie hit 16 million subscribers on November 16, 2013.
- PewDiePie hit 17 million subscribers on December 1, 2013.
- PewDiePie hit 18 million subscribers on December 16, 2013.
- PewDiePie hit 19 million subscribers on December 28, 2013.
- PewDiePie hit 20 million subscribers on January 9, 2014.
- PewDiePie hit 21 million subscribers on January 22, 2014.
- PewDiePie hit 22 million subscribers on February 3, 2014.
- PewDiePie hit 23 million subscribers on February 16, 2014.
- PewDiePie hit 24 million subscribers on March 1, 2014.
- PewDiePie hit 25 million subscribers on March 15, 2014.
- PewDiePie hit 26 million subscribers on April 16, 2014.
- PewDiePie hit 27 million subscribers on May 22, 2014.
- PewDiePie hit 28 million subscribers on June 23, 2014.
- PewDiePie hit 28 million subscribers on June 28, 2014. (again due to purge on 6/26/2014)
- PewDiePie hit 29 million subscribers on July 27, 2014.
- PewDiePie hit 30 million subscribers on August 23, 2014.
- PewDiePie hit 31 million subscribers on September 27, 2014.
- PewDiePie hit 32 million subscribers on November 6, 2014.
- PewDiePie hit 33 million subscribers on December 22, 2014.
- PewDiePie hit 34 million subscribers on January 24, 2015.
- PewDiePie hit 35 million subscribers on March 4, 2015.
- PewDiePie hit 36 million subscribers on April 14, 2015.
- PewDiePie hit 37 million subscribers on June 3, 2015.
- PewDiePie hit 38 million subscribers on July 15, 2015.
- PewDiePie hit 39 million subscribers on August 31, 2015.
- PewDiePie hit 40 million subscribers on October 24, 2015.
- PewDiePie hit 41 million subscribers on December 21, 2015.
- PewDiePie hit 42 million subscribers on February 6, 2016.
- PewDiePie hit 43 million subscribers on March 27, 2016.
- PewDiePie hit 44 million subscribers on May 9, 2016.
- PewDiePie hit 45 million subscribers on June 4, 2016.
- PewDiePie hit 46 million subscribers on June 23, 2016.
- PewDiePie hit 46 million subscribers on July 5, 2016. (again due to purge on 6/28/2016)
- PewDiePie hit 47 million subscribers on August 2, 2016.
- PewDiePie hit 48 million subscribers on September 19, 2016.
- PewDiePie hit 49 million subscribers on October 31, 2016.
- PewDiePie hit 50 million subscribers on December 8, 2016.
- PewDiePie hit 51 million subscribers on December 20, 2016.
- PewDiePie hit 52 million subscribers on January 6, 2017.
- PewDiePie hit 53 million subscribers on February 4, 2017.
- PewDiePie hit 53 million subscribers on February 9, 2017. (again due to glitch on 2/8/2017)
- PewDiePie hit 54 million subscribers on March 3, 2017.
- PewDiePie hit 55 million subscribers on May 12, 2017.
- PewDiePie hit 56 million subscribers on July 2, 2017.
- PewDiePie hit 57 million subscribers on August 20, 2017.
- PewDiePie hit 58 million subscribers on November 24, 2017.
- PewDiePie hit 59 million subscribers on January 4, 2018.
- PewDiePie hit 60 million subscribers on January 20, 2018.
- PewDiePie hit 61 million subscribers on February 21, 2018.
List Of Video View Milestones
Note the following dates are according to SociaBlade.com the dates may vary by about 1 day, and if you live outside of North America the dates may vary by 1 - 2 days due to the Time Zone Difference.
- PewDiePie hit 1 billion video views on January 14, 2013.
- PewDiePie hit 2 billion video views on July 15, 2013.
- PewDiePie hit 3 billion video views on December 5, 2013.
- PewDiePie hit 4 billion video views on April 1, 2014.
- PewDiePie hit 5 billion video views on July 4, 2014.
- PewDiePie hit 6 billion video views on September 12, 2014.
- PewDiePie hit 7 billion video views on December 8, 2014.
- PewDiePie hit 8 billion video views on February 22, 2015.
- PewDiePie hit 9 billion video views on June 5, 2015.
- PewDiePie hit 10 billion video views on September 5, 2015.
- PewDiePie hit 11 billion video views on January 20, 2016.
- PewDiePie hit 12 billion video views on May 6, 2016.
- PewDiePie hit 13 billion video views on August 6, 2016.
- PewDiePie hit 14 billion video views on December 18, 2016
- PewDiePie hit 15 billion video views on April 7, 2017.
- PewDiePie hit 16 billion video views on August 21, 2017.
- PewDiePie hit 17 billion video views on January 20, 2018.
Videos & Photos
Watch Mojo's "TopX" Series
Let's Play YouTube Channels
PewDiePie was ranked 1st in Watch Mojo's Top Ten Let's Play YouTube Channels https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHMmSYIweME
Most Popular YouTube Channels of 2014
PewDiePie was ranked 1st in Watch Mojo's Top Ten Most Popular YouTube Channels of 2014 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2flTMdrFnY
Most DISLIKED YouTube Videos
PewDiePie was ranked 5th in Watch Mojo's Top Ten Most DISLIKED YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiW3yl14Lz0
Funniest PewDiePie Videos
Watch Mojo called Top Ten Funniest PewDiePie Videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhdz4FC7rG8
Richest YouTube Gamers
PewDiePie was ranked 1st in Watch Mojo's Top Ten Richest YouTube Gamers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkVtyvifzqM
Most Impressive YouTube Records
PewDiePie was ranked 2nd in Watch Mojo's Top Ten Most Impressive YouTube Records for the Most Subscribed Channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX1VaHeYsKY
In addition to having his own official website, PewDiePie also had a merchandising site in which he sold t-shirts in different colors with fanart and slogans such as, "Uh, Dad?" "I DON'T CAARE!", "CHOP CHOP CHOP", "RUBEN!!", "Noo, Stephano!", etc. which of course are all old ideas evolved around his channel in 2012-2013. There is a site for U.S. residents and one for European residents. Marzia (his girlfriend) also has a website in which she gives fashion advice. He also has a website to donate to a water charity fund called mycharitywater.org/pewdiepie to give clean water to those that don't have it. There is also an unofficial wiki for him.