Tal Fishman (born December 27, 1996), commonly referred to as his online alias, 'Reaction Time, is a YouTuber who specializes in reaction videos, where he reacts to popular videos on the internet suggested by his fans. He has a younger brother named Adi Fishman, and an older sister named Shani Fishman. Tal currently resides in Los Angeles, CA.
He uploaded his first video to Reaction Time on his birthday in 2015. He used to make comedy skits with his younger brother on a different channel in 2014, called "Tal and Short." They thought they weren't funny, but continued because their fans wanted. His brother lately lost interest in making videos and they stopped. But Tal Fishman didn't want to stop filming, so he created his active channel.
Unlike most reaction channels, Tal typically does not react to other videos, but instead reacts to various photos and and other things on the internet with a lot of fancy editing to make his videos more entertaining. He will sometimes make reaction videos with his two friends, Michael and Anthony, who also have their own YouTube channels.
In March of 2016, his subscriber count had been consitantly increasing considerably fast, but has been starting to slow down since April of 2017.
Unlike most gaming channels, Tal tends to upload gameplays of flash/low-budget/indie games rather than high-budget games (except GTA V) and does not have a consistent series of let's plays (except for Flix and Chill, which has 3 different episodes (and counting)).
Tal and Short
Tal uploads videos of skits and challenges on this channel with his brother, Adi. The name of this channel is also a wordplay on Tal's name (Tall and Short), since he is considerably taller than his brother.
List of Subscriber Milestones
- Reaction Time reached 100,000 subscribers on March 8, 2016
- Reaction Time reached 200,000 subscribers on March 18, 2016
- Reaction Time reached 300,000 subscribers on March 24, 2016
- Reaction Time reached 400,000 subscribers on March 28, 2016
- Reaction Time reached 500,000 subscribers on April 3, 2016
- Reaction Time reached 600,000 subscribers on April 10, 2016
- Reaction Time reached 700,000 subscribers on April 13, 2016
- Reaction Time reached 800,000 subscribers on April 18, 2016
- Reaction Time reached 900,000 subscribers on April 25, 2016
- Reaction Time reached 1 Million subscribers on April 30, 2016
- Reaction Time reached 2 Million subscribers on September 13, 2016
- Reaction Time reached 3 Million subscribers on November 18, 2016
- Reaction Time reached 4 Million subscribers on January 15, 2017
- Reaction Time reached 5 Million subscribres on March 27, 2017
- Reaction Time reached 6 Million subscribers on June 12, 2017