Revelmode is a network created in 2016 by PewDiePie.
The Revelmode Youtube channel was created in 2015. In 2016, Revelmode started creating videos. Revelmode first became famous by Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (Also known as PewDiePie) announcing it via his channel. The network was owned by Maker Studios. As PewDiePie said, "Revelmode will be a network for any quality YouTuber."
Revelmode has been running its charity work smoothly throughout the years. In August, Revelmode hosted their first charity drive "Revel4Good." This was broadcasted on the JackSepticEye, PewDiePie, and CinnamonToastKen YouTube channels, resulting in $800,000 raised for Crisis Text Line. In December, Revelmode hosted their second charity drive, "#Cringmas." In a span of two days, they raised $1.3 million dollars for (RED).
Unfortunately, on February 14, 2017, Revelmode shut down to incidents with Felix regarding accusations of anti-semitic comments. The members who were part of the network, including PewDiePie himself, has yet then continued on growing their channels on their own.
The network had 12 members:
- CinnamonToastKen (Ken Morrison)
- Cryaotic (Name Unknown)
- CutiePieMarzia (Marzia Bisognin)
- Dodger (Brooke Lawson)
- Emma Blackery (Emma Blackery)
- JackSepticEye (Seán McLoughlin)
- Jelly (Jelle Van Vucht)
- KickthePJ (PJ Liguori)
- Kwebbelkop (Jordi van den Bussche)
- Markplier (Mark Fischbach)
- PewDiePie (Felix Kjellberg) Founder
- Slogoman (Josh Temple)
- The same day Revelmode was shut down, PewDiePie lost his most viewed channel title to T-Series.