Richard "Rich" Masucci, Jr. (born July 15, 1981 or more commonly known by his online alias ReviewTechUSA is a gaming journalist and YouTuber ReviewTechUSA is well known for having controversies surrounding some of his videos. He mostly covers gaming news.)
History On November 22, 2008, Rich Masucci started his ReviewTechUSA YouTube page. Despite this, he was more active on the Blip.TV video service from 2008-2009. He later left That Guy With The Glasses (now Channel Awesome), and focused on his own YouTube channel, ReviewTechUSA.
His channel started kicking off around mid May 2010 with roughly 1,000 subscribers. His early videos mostly consisted of him reviewing technology products (mostly game related). In 2011 onwards, Rich decided to focus more on gaming news, resulting in his channel's growth.
On November 3, 2012, Rich did a face reveal on his YouTube channel.
Rich's channel grew more and more throughout 2012 and 2013. After having had many badly paid part time jobs ever since being fired in January 2009 from IBM because of the 2008 economic recession and on April 7, 2013, he quit his midnight part time jobs to officially focus on his YouTube career.
On July 26, 2015, Rich finally announced a schedule for his videos. The schedule was Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of each week, this scheduled unfortunately only lasted 13 hours before Rich broke it.
In October 24, 2016, Rich announced a schedule for his Twitch livestreams, Monday-Friday 9:00 PM EST.
On December 14, 2016, Rich was suggesting that due to the new YouTube algorithm, which favors YouTubers with 10+ minute videos, that he would abandon his Twitch channel and livestream with his green screen via YouTube instead in order to earn his usual income for a living and and charity, and started doing so on January 2, 2017.
On March 2017 a television host known as Liana Kerzner approached ReviewTechUSA for an interview based off the Ashley Judd video that Rich did few month back and that lead to Rich and Liana wanted to start a podcast called The Rich And Red Podcast with the support of Patreon. According to Rich this will help to stay ads free and gain exclusive access to the the podcast earlier than YouTube and also gain access to an audiable mp3 file for only $1 per month or more. 
Not much is known about Rich himself, but as time went on, we learned more about him. Rich was born on July 15, 1981 in Bridgeport, Connecticut, and he lives with his fiancé Lauren Baldanza Giacomelli (born 1980). Has a son named Matthew Giacomelli Masucci (born October 7, 2016). Rich also has a younger brother, Zachary Masucci (born 2002), who also made a few guest appearances. Rich lives in Carmel, New York. Rich is also Italian-American.
Rich has stated many times that he's fat, and he goes to the gym to lose weight. Rich has made several videos about his catastrophic incidents in public gyms, public bathrooms, and on his dating nightmare stories.
In one video, Rich mentions that his dad, Richard Lewis Masucci, Sr. (born 1957), is an electrical engineer since he was 16 years old and he is the main reason why Rich got interested in technology and games. His mother, Roseanne Tunno Masucci (born 1957), used to work for Q-Search.
In February 2013, Rich posted a video called "I need your help" with a PayPal logo for the thumbnail to get his fans to donate money so Rich could buy a $350 Sony HDR-CX260V camcorder promising to pay back his donators and even though Rich did pay back his donors later that month, YouTuber "BlackBusterCritic" (BBC), Jamin Williams, from Texas accused Rich of e-begging from his fans. Rich later sold the Sony camcorder.
On October 28, 2013, Rich uploaded a video called "PS4/Xbox One Launch Disasters Imminent! (Please Share)", where Rich speaks about why the online versions of PS4/Xbox One games such as Watch Dogs, The Crew, Driveclub, and Call of Duty: Ghosts were 720p instead on 1080p or higher, claiming it was to prevent online lag due to DRM. In response, the president of Sony, Shuhei Yoshida, called his video, "so stupid" via Twitter the same day.
Big Cheese Gaming & The Big Cheese Crusaders
In December 2014, Rich got into a failed agreement with a fellow YouTuber named "Big Cheese Gaming" (BigCheeseVG), Jakeem Johnson. "Big Cheese Gaming" lent and let Rich borrow his computer months prior in July 2014 in return for three weekly advertisements for "Big Cheese Gaming"'s channel for a 6 month period at the end of Rich's videos and demanded $200 dollars via PayPal in return to help his wife, who was sick at the time, which Rich initially denied. Rich returned "Big Cheese Gaming"'s computer before the 6 month period promise and didn't think he should need to pay $200 at all nor continue advertising "Big Cheese Gaming"'s channel anymore. Despite the disagreements, Rich apologized and made a video of him giving "Big Cheese Gaming" the $200 dollars in January 2015. As a consequence Rich inherited a community of trolls named "The Big Cheese Crusaders" who still taunt Rich over the $200 dollar CheddarGate scandal, which later became a meme. Rich was suggesting disabling his comments because of "The Big Cheese Crusaders", which got criticism and Rich was labeled as being pro-censorship, but decided to filter out keywords such as "Big Cheese" and "$200" in order to continue having the comment section open instead, although later on he decided to remove this and encourage jokes and memes about this situation.
In April 2015, one of Rich's trolls called the "TheRTUCritic" (a portmanteau of ReviewTechUSA and "BlackBusterCritic"), who associates himself as one of "The Big Cheese Crusaders" started excessively spamming on Rich's Facebook page, scaring off Rich's sponsors, prank calling Rich while at his local gym, revealing family photos, calling Rich's wife's ex, tried buying the trademark to ReviewTechUSA, and even stalking Rich via GPS tracking Rich's every move (to the point where Rich was on a 2015 summer road trip and "TheRTUCritic" Tweeted to Rich his exact location), all in an attempt to end Rich's YouTube career. On May 9, 2015, Rich received a death threat on his Facebook page from a user called "Tony Mlgmaster Dutch" (a minor, another "TheRTUCritic" account) and therefore was uninvited to attend the Too Many Games gaming convention. On November 10, 2015, "TheRTUCritic" even went as far as to dox Rich and reveal leak his personal information to the general public. On February 21, 2016, Rich challenged "TheRTUCritic" to a boxing match to settle their differences, though "TheRTUCritic" never accepted Rich's boxing match challenge. Later that same month, "TheRTUCritic" was later doxed back and exposed by one of Rich's YouTube friends, YouTuber "BlackB0nd", Ryan Galiber, as a Scottish man in his late 20s by the name of Jason Falconer (born 198?) from Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom, whom had ties to other YouTube accounts; "18T220", "ReviewHellUSA" (an English man Paul K. Scott, another "TheRTUCritic" account), "PolyHertz", and a supposed dozen others. Despite "TheRTUCritic" being exposed, he still continued taunting Rich, though to a lower extent, regardless. In May 2016, Rich later blocked "TheRTUCritic". In July 2016, Rich attempted to file a lawsuit against "TheRTUCritic". On August 9, 2016, Instagamrr, known by her YouTube persona Becky Boop, invited both Rich and "TheRTUCritic" onto her show to discuss the situation, though "TheRTUCritic" didn't accept her invitation. That same month, Rich temporarily took down his Twitter for 14 hours. Ever since being exposed in February 2016, "TheRTUCritic"'s presence decreased dramatically, yet tensions still remain strong between the two. "TheRTUCritic" took down his Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube channel in December 2016 for unknown reasons.
On January 23, 2016, Rich got into a heated debate on Twitter with Keemstar, who critized Rich for proposing to create a Patreon donation account on a Twitter survey, which Rich's fans said no to. Keemstar claimed that Rich was making at least $10,000/monthly and didn't need a Patreon, claiming that Patreon's are normally for small YouTube content creators. Rich then claimed that Keemstar's Steam.me livestream account had a donation box and that it was basically the same thing, which Keemstar denied. Keemstar later blocked Rich on Twitter.
In June 2016, YouTuber "The1316Killer" criticized Rich on him hating on the original Xbox One and liking the Xbox One S instead. In response, Rich made a video telling the reason why he liked the Xbox One S over the original Xbox One. 1316Killer continues to make YouTube videos disagreeing with Rich on various topics every now and again. 
On January 18, 2017, famous American actor Ashley Judd made a statement on a Ted Talk criticizing video games, claiming that there are video games where the only sole objective is to kill women only. On January 26, 2017, Rich made a response video claiming that no such video game exists.
On February 14, 2017, Rich made a video talking about PewDiePie and his anti-semitic joke. However he didn't do his research and solely relying on the article that WSJ made and gained a tons of backslash for uploading that video. 2 days later on February 16 Rich made an apology video  and removed the original video which later re-uploaded it by another user. 
Rich And Red Podcast
On March 2017, ReviewTechUSA created a podcast with Liana Kerzner named Rich And Red Podcast.  In order to support the podcast Rich started a Patreon which gained a lot of backslash. Many of his fans claims due to unsuccessful podcast from the past, Rich will likely quit after a few epsoide and profiting from his fans. Many others also claims he's making unpopular opinions when he talks about politics.
List of subscriber milestones
- Rich hit 300 subscribers on October 20, 2009.
- Rich hit 1,000 subscribers on May 13, 2010.
- Rich hit 3,000 subscribers on October 1, 2011.
- Rich hit 100,000 subscribers on October 13, 2013.
- Rich hit 200,000 subscribers on May 18, 2014.
- Rich hit 300,000 subscribers on March 10, 2015.
- Rich hit 400,000 subscribers on October 17, 2015.
- Rich hit 500,000 subscribers on June 2, 2016.
List of video view milestones
- Rich hit 25 million video views on November 26, 2013.
- Rich hit 50 million video views on July 11, 2014.
- Rich hit 75 million video views on December 24, 2014.
- Rich hit 100 million video views on May 8, 2015.
- Rich hit 125 million video views on September 19, 2015.
- Rich hit 200 million video views on December 11, 2016.
- The person at the beginning of Rich's video's is his friend Matthew "Matt" Scullin (dubbed by Rich as the "Intro guy") , a high school friend.
- Rich got the signature "Skibbidy-bop-um-dada" while at a mall with his friends Mike and Matt in 1999. At the time, Matt would sometimes stutter his words, and after hurriedly mentioning he forgot something in his car Matt made a joke out of the stutter by improvising a small scat riff, which became the inspiration for the intro sound.
- Rich has an associates degree from Dutchess Community College, class of 2002.
- Rich has admitted to smoking weed in 2002, he was 21 years old at the time.
- Rich once had an excessive stalker by the name of Ralph, a patient at a hospital, in February 2006.
- In July 2008, Rich's ex girlfriend broke up with him, thus giving him the idea to start "RLMAudio" (based off of his dad's initials and occupation), then eventually ReviewTechUSA.
- Despite Rich creating his channel on November 22, 2008, he didn't upload his first YouTube video until August 11, 2009 entitled "WHY I GAME (DEADMAN7257 RESPONSE)".
- Before Rich made his ReviewTechUSA YouTube channel, he once had a channel called "RLMAudio", in 2008 which he had a subscription to, which he later took down because of disliking the name.
- Rich has a cat.
- Rich says he despises sexism, racism, etc. Even to the point where he apologized for accidentally saying a slur towards homosexuals on one of his Twitch livestreams, though Rich has said so in the past as quotes.
- Rich was once fired from his manager at Staples for no apparent reason in July 2012.
- Rich also has a music channel called "Flip Diddup" (based on Matt's "Ski-dadon-dada"), that focuses primarily on Hip-Hop beats since August 3, 2013, which was last active on February 26, 2017.
- Rich has a SubReddit called "ReviewTechUSA", since 2013, with most of the posts often criticism against Rich.
- Rich's most disliked video in terms of Like-to-Dislike ratio is a video entitled "Shocking News: E-Cigarettes Are Bad For You" uploaded on May 6, 2014.
- Rich also has a channel called "RLM Corp", in which that focuses on world issues since November 18, 2014, which had been inactive since August 20, 2015, but recently started uploading the Rich and Red podcast on it in May, 15 2017.
- Rich has a dedicated community of trolls named "The Big Cheese Crusaders" (such as his troll "ReviewPirateUSARGH!") whom calls Rich as "Richbeard", who have been trolling Rich ever since the December 2014 $200 dollar CheddarGate scandal with Big Cheese Gaming (BigCheeseVG).
- On December 24, 2014, Rich released "The Horse Song", and mentions his friend Matt in the verse, "Why do horses run on courses, say Matt Scullin, flush his sources."
- Rich has a Twitch account, but after being DDos'd many times, he gave up and decided to never use Twitch again on May 6, 2015, but returned on October 24, 2016.
- Rich and Lizard Squad have confronted and had a heated debate on May 19, 2015. The video can be found on Rich's channel and on DramaAlert's channel.
- Rich has a persona by the name HappyTechUSA to contradict his usual hate rants on Nintendo and their marketing schemes (though he loves Nintendo), since June 10, 2015.
- Rich's younger brother, Zachary Masucci, has a YouTube channel since September 1, 2015.
- ReviewTechUSA was once doxed by a troll named "ReviewHellUSA" (Paul K. Scott, another "TheRTUCritic" account) on November 10, 2015, and revealed much of Rich's personal information such as his birthdate, he has a fiancé named Lauren Baldanza Giacomelli (born 1980), Lauren's ex is Anthony G. Giacomelli and they had four kids, has a younger brother named Zachary Masucci (born 200?), and his parents are Richard L. Masucci and Roseanne Tunno Masucci, both born 1957. And "MundaneMatt", was later doxed as well.
- Rich has gotten into several heated discussions on Twitter in the past (most notably "Keemstar" who blocked him), which was over a Patreon donation survey on January 23, 2016.
- On September 2, 2016, Rich released an "Exposed" song mainly directed towards YouTube drama in general, which consists of Rich singing over Kevin MacLeod's "Electro Cabello", with "Scarce", "PewDiePie", "Keemstar", and "SSSniperWolf" in the video's thumbnail.
- Rich has a son named Matthew Giacomelli Masucci who was born on October 7, 2016, and hired fellow YouTuber "MundaneMatt", Matthew Jarbo, to host on three of Rich's videos in the meantime.
- In December 2016, Rich said his grandmother passed away.
- Rich is primarily a PC Gamer, but is into classic console gaming as well.
- On December 22, 2016, Rich uploaded a ASMR video titled "ASMR: A Look At Retro Tech From A 1990 Sears Wish Book".
- Rich has a distaste for Apple products.
- Rich also has a well known persona of him licking cucumbers for his fans.
- Rich mainly does commentary over video gameplay footage, with occasional face commentary.
- Rich pronounces the name "Mario" differently.
- Rich has worked various jobs, such as: a furniture store, Filene's, HP, IBM, Staples, Circuit City, a physiatrist office, and many more.
- Rich has sponsorships to: Dollar Shave Club, GamersGate, and many more.
- Rich's claims that he was once catfished by a 61 year old woman he meet on an online dating website on one of his dating nightmare stories.
- Rich was once sponsored by a convinced criminal of Shadows Government.
- Rich lives in Carmel, New York.
- Rich is friends with "MundaneMatt", "BLACKB0ND", "TheArchfiend", and many other YouTubers.
- Despite doing gaming news, Rich has also branched into tech news and YouTube drama.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87GlvkXVJ0A
- ↑ http://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/richard-masucci.html
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/user/ReviewTechUSA/about
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20110530132127/http://blip.tv/reviewtechusa
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20141216015021/http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/blogs/latest/blogger/listings/reviewtechusa
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20100511074239/http://www.youtube.com/user/ReviewTechUSA
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSTT4bOrPEg
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNdiQrsAJCI
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMboibJnXv4
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggelGMcpYCc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34b8CdwRCGA
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAlK6t61sVI
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je4pzeQFgPs
- ↑ https://twitter.com/THEREALRTU/status/816364337791168513
- ↑ https://twitter.com/THEREALRTU/status/816207529621487616
- ↑ https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2720292
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2mfmXjLaX0
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAqJkJPrTKA
- ↑ https://www.houseofnames.com/Masucci-family-crest
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VlzUKfxTWE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ck8LlCve0s
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdh63ztba7o
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar2PblggK8Y
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_1OmkLwRtI
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIDu-_2_jH8
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBnGjqR84bg
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6ipDPkcgqY
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8BXz7Rn2eU
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackbustercritic
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackBusterShow
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JaminBBC
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlQOkxWFAGc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzl1ogte2p0
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jrl0rU0ow8
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBN7z2lihek
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBbrm2xF7Fs
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEAuERatiKA
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjR7K8QPU3I
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ5CVbFTjXE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6h9l5Gb5hE
- ↑ https://twitter.com/yosp/status/394805559175553024
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/ReviewTechUSA/posts/652490324790551
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/user/BigCheeseVG
- ↑ https://twitter.com/bigcheesekit
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB5xbPhTisk
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2iawxnzBbs
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTGISVkeopI
- ↑ http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/reviewtechusa
- ↑ https://www.google.com/search?q=ReviewTechUSA+Big+Cheese&safe=strict&biw=1600&bih=775&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiK_bvx3qbRAhVX5WMKHd8ZDfkQ_AUICSgC
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIypb0L-d0Y
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnw7tlG7LDyfQiOxyI82rwg
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX_6kbluhMc7oOui1N64nMQ
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheRTUCritic
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/TheRTUCritic/
- ↑ https://plus.google.com/+TheRTUCritic
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20161028232648/https://twitter.com/TheRTUCritic/status/759500906446684161
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7P_NODEws0
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20161028232707/https://twitter.com/TheRTUCritic/status/734869222099193856
- ↑ https://twitter.com/THEREALRTU/status/750357484049760258
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20161028232733/https://twitter.com/TheRTUCritic/status/750376209100468224
- ↑ https://twitter.com/therealrtu/status/603074853076250624
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/ReviewTechUSA/posts/961654233874157
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp0t1kkReBY
- ↑ http://kippykip.com/index.php?threads/reviewtechusa-dox-2015.294/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kippykip1
- ↑ https://twitter.com/therealrtu/status/701477858045272065
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/user/BLACKB0ND
- ↑ https://twitter.com/BlackB0nd
- ↑ http://kippykip.com/index.php?threads/blackb0nd-dox.303/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o_8MJct4gM
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S1l633cJuQ
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85oF5fG8x1s
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P4T4ufb13Q
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4tbqVP_76A
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20161028232856/https://twitter.com/TheRTUCritic/status/773328403281899520
- ↑ https://twitter.com/THEREALRTU/status/773349676263280640
- ↑ http://micropaste.com/view/4fe02e3c
- ↑ https://plus.google.com/+IpredatorCoUSA/posts/fRbSHS8rXeJ
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/user/18T220
- ↑ https://plus.google.com/u/0/115279661129766235025
- ↑ https://www.patreon.com/user?u=785244
- ↑ http://steamcommunity.com/id/18T220/
- ↑ http://micropaste.com/view/4fe02e3c
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Zb2jP0NLwH9GM2v7OI6Ag
- ↑ https://twitter.com/reviewhellusa
- ↑ https://twitter.com/reviewheiiusa
- ↑ https://twitter.com/THEREALRTU/status/773393811477323776
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/user/PolyHertz
- ↑ https://plus.google.com/u/0/100184560205927611395
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20161028232933/https://twitter.com/TheRTUCritic/status/728932976034222080
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20161028232942/https://twitter.com/TheRTUCritic/status/737684195355463680
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20161028232952/https://twitter.com/TheRTUCritic/status/774394164201005056
- ↑ http://dramaalert.com/forum/threads/reviewtechusa-leaving-social-media-seeks-lawsuit-against-stalker.3469/?ckattempt=1
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20161028233020/https://twitter.com/TheRTUCritic/status/759875442585198592
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBreDV1r1fI
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEoqX5hJCmA
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeWKKcDiMrM
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20161028233105/https://twitter.com/TheRTUCritic/status/760267673234276352
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20161221025755/https://twitter.com/TheRTUCritic
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20161221030425/https://www.facebook.com/TheRTUCritic/
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20161221030235/https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX_6kbluhMc7oOui1N64nMQ
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwSQMwn7UXU
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7rywd0p6jw
- ↑ https://www.stream.me/keemstar
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcyXBsr8jKI
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yYp8ZeQ-I8
- ↑ https://twitter.com/aegies
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/user/The1316killer
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtwsT80HXcw
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSf6nij-SdA
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_U8ZpNO4aw
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C32yI6tpN0
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEG8uvBHsRs
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtxG-ihiSfc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcRW3J4j6sc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-N3ijw-Hxg&t=255s
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DouvoaMXeug
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdYUWFL54ks
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iaKXC6PewE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_llCTl_0fQY
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waEIAkNaVWA
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20150324172632/https://www.youtube.com/user/ReviewTechUSA
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20151107081104/https://www.youtube.com/user/ReviewTechUSA
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX0Gajuhz9U
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20161212005250/https://www.youtube.com/user/ReviewTechUSA/about
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/matthew.scullin.7
- ↑ https://twitter.com/THEREALRTU/status/792941046992891904
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20161031100811/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izVdvC528_4&gl=US&hl=en
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7CdJyKzDuc
- ↑ https://www.linkedin.com/in/richardmasucci1
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WyqTBeBgzo
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXNmeysir54
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/user/RLMAudio
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20100511074239/http://www.youtube.com/user/ReviewTechUSA
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZj6hv_Re0A
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OTC7ZhmTYk
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQeHwg8MCiM
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjqFLeuO5as
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy8g0HkYF84
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUAh-18w3j4
- ↑ https://twitter.com/THEREALRTU/status/749758441145630720
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TheRTUCritic/status/749774470009741314
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuUID2KThi0
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPGm9Sjmj0I
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22CZbmSNkow
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg9JKcvk78_icaAwvvrLkAw
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/ReviewTechUSA/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Dt-IBPWZI
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOuKecIw7ObKsLCMimUbbMA
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/user/monkeywest12
- ↑ https://twitter.com/reviewpirateusa
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7wBoFKA-FA
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm72KGnLdsc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwi7b5w6qVU
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU62nY4CNYE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI-SyWrAWpY
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA8TCe1N6IY
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHGMcY2VTlU
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjxN8dZxvSY
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNuSIUEcSLQ
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1nEMDGScIS3zZcLSZpB8GQ
- ↑ http://kippykip.com/index.php?threads/reviewtechusa-dox-2015.294/
- ↑ http://kippykip.com/index.php?threads/mundanematt-dox-2015.295/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa0CQnlLgSs
- ↑ https://twitter.com/therealrtu/status/784409295655956480
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Skwj1Zm54E
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW-_fhLitB0
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYIuVT4ON6s
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ins8sn1QuZ8
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XQiVEYOctc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzrHdVuc1vQ
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSA5jKr_ZOU
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BroAZsHW8DM
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soHqoWEmjW0
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVzigC33sGc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwMcXV0EjlY
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/user/MundaneMatt
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/user/BLACKB0ND
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/user/TheArchfiend