Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||Thank you guys for watching and I hope you're having a fantastic day!||”|
Jake Middleton (known as SuperJeenius on YouTube) is a Let's Player who plays generally Nintendo games, but is not restricted to Nintendo alone. He has about 10 finished LPs.
Jake is friends with JoshJepson, Pcull44444, Proton Jon, and Lucahjin. He is known to do a lot of collaborative stuff with these three. He has done Rayman Origins with Josh, Mario Galaxy 2 Versus with ArgonMatrix a Four Swords Adventures LP with Josh, Pcull, and NintendoCapriSun. He is currently doing let's plays of Persona 4: Golden, and New Super Mario Bros U.
He is known for having clever commentary, usually never stuttering and always keeping fluid sentences, sometimes adding to the humor of things.
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)
- Golden Sun (GBA)
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii)
- Final Fantasy VI (SNES)
- Banjo-Kazooie (N64)
- Final Fantasy IV (SNES)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
- Persona 3 FES (PS2)
- Super Mario 64 (N64)
- Lollipop Chainsaw (XB360)
- Super 3D Land (3DS)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 Race (Wii) (with ArgonMatrix)
- Four Swords Adventures (NGC/GBA) (with JoshJepson, pcull44444, and Nintendo CapriSun) (on hiatus)
- Resident Evil 4 (PS2) (Blind)
- Golden Sun: The Lost Age
- Crash Bandicoot (1986)
- Mario Party 9 (Wii) (with Josh Jepson)
- Eryi's Action
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
- New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS) (with Josh Jepson)
- Persona 4 Golden
- New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
"Hey there guys, and welcome back to [insert Let's Play here]." (Intro)
"Noted." (after realizing something about a game)
"Blanabas!" (from Donkey Kong Country Returns)
"NOOOOOOOO!" (when he loses something or something goes wrong in a game)