Bradley "theRadBrad" Colburn, as he appears in a video log from 2013
|Date Joined:||November 26, 2006|
|Date Shut Down:||N/A|
|Schedule:||2 to 5 videos a day|
|Most Viewed Video|
Bradley "theRadBrad" Colburn, a.k.a. "The King of the YouTube Walkthrough", is a 27-year-old American gamer who plays the latest and most popular video games. Brad plays his games on his Xbox 360, PC, and PlayStation 3, Xbox one, and Ps4; has accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Steam, and Google+; and has his own line of T-shirts. Brad has over 700 million YouTube views and over 3 milllion subscribers. He has also been interviewed by BallerStatus.com and FMV Magazine. He has a dog named Chubs.
Brad is a partner with Machinima, and has work alongside Tetraninja and xxRags. Brad is considered a web celebrity and is one of the many of commentators who capture our attention. Brad has a funny and uplifting personality, and is never rude or disrespectful. He started off doing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 videos, but then moved on to game walkthroughs starting with Dead Rising 2.
Some games that Brad has played include:
- Dead Space 1/2/3
- DmC: Devil May Cry
- Borderlands 2
- Batman Arkham City/Arkham Orgins
- Silent Hill 2/3/Downpour
- Far Cry 3
- Mass Effect 3
- Amnesia: The Dark Decent
- Dead Rising 1/2/OTR/3
- Halo 4
- Resident Evil 6
- Assassin's Creed III/IV: Black Flag
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2/3
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Hitman: Absoution
- Mark of the Ninja
- Dead or Alive V
- DayZ: Standalone
- Sleeping Dogs
- The Walking Dead: Season 1/Season 2
- Prototype 2
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Max Payne 3
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Battlefield 3/4
- Gears of War 3/Judgement
- Saints Row III/IV
- Cry of Fear
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Killzone: Shadow Fall
- The Last of Us
- L.A. Noire
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Beyond: Two Souls
- Ryse: Son of Rome
- South Park: Stick of Truth
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Dark Souls 2
- Infamous: Second Son
- Thief (2014)
- Silent hill
- Murdered Soul Suspect
- Sniper Elite 3
- Walking Dead
- The Evil Within
And so many more. (Check out the latest ones here)
- "…Aw, f**k! I messed it up again!"
- " Sorry Chubs.*
- "Just wanna say, 'Welcome back'!"
- "See ya, bitch!"
- "Take it, bitch!"
- "F**k you, chair! (or gate, couch, etc.)"
- "F**kin' Duck(, no)!"
- "Dammit, man!"
- "I know how to crouch!"
- "Oh, hey there! [kills enemy] F**k you!"
- "Oh, what the f**k, Charles!"
- "Oh, (my) sweet, buttery Jesus!"
- [whenever he predicts that something specific—and bad—will happen; for example;] "That helicopter's gonna get shot; I know it!"
- "This shit is crazy!"
- "You've gotta be shitting me!"
- "I don't wanna spam you guys."
- [when he can't hit an enemy because it's moving too fast] "Shit, (He, she, it)'s bobbin' and weavin'!"
- "I don't like it when juice wears tights!"
- [when encountering a small animal] "Heeeeey, buddy!"
- OVA BITCH!
- "This reminds me of (What is reminds him of)"
- "It is going to be bad news bears!"
- [When getting his ass beat/ falling etc.] "OH NOOOOOOOO"
from Shadow of the Colossus
- ["introducing" his character, Wander] "My name is Brad, and I kill things. Big things!"
Multiplayer > Mode: F**king Run!
- "My name is Brad, and this is f**king run! No I'm just kidding—this is the F.E.A.R. 3 Multiplayer Game Type called 'F**king Run!'."
- "Whoever went right, you're by yourself. …Oh, no, you're not."
- [The Wall of Death almost comes up from behind them.] "Oh, my god!"
- [after his burst-fire rifle runs out of ammo—again] "Aw, I'm out of ammo again! You gotta be kidding me!"
from Gears of War 3
- [finding a chicken aboard the ship] "…—a chicken!" [walks over] "Look at that shit! He don't even know! …'s like, 'What's a war?'"
- [after Cole pulls a joke about coupons] "Ha-ha… Coupons!"
- "Oh, wow. This cannot be good!"
- "That looks so badass. Oh, shit, I'm playin'!"
- [shooting Lambent from the zipline] "F**k you, f**k you... F**k you, too! … [aims at a stalk, but doesn't shoot it] You're cool!"
- "I like how they're all just out there, having fun."
- [when the multiturret reloads] "What?! You gotta reload it?! That's too realistic!"
- [finding and picking up a Cleaver] "Retro Lancer... I mean, I might as well jus[t]—what the hell?! [gasps] Oh, shit! That shit's crazy!"
- [after making the mistake of firing a Mortar inside the bridge (which killed him); laughing weakly] "Note to self: don't shoot that...ever again...in a closed area!"
- [when two Savage Locust armed with Diggers appear] "The f**k is that? …Oh, snap… There's two of 'em!"
- "Forgot to say: Welcome back!" [tunnelway starts to collapse] "Oh, shit!"
- [finding dead bodies in cages] "Oh, shit! He's had a bad day!"
- [after killing a Corpser hatchling in the lair] "Annnd we're f**ked!"
- [running away from the Lambent Zerker] "I don't even know where the f**k I'm supposed to go!"
- [when Sam brings up the Corpser hatchlings' mother] "Oh, god, not a—not another Mother boss battle. That shit—freaks me out; I hate spiders! [Corpser Mother appears; roars] Oh—there it is! […] Oh, my goodness!"
- [right before his truck drives over a Locust behind cover] "I don't see him—oh, there he is!"
- [before decapitating the Brumak] "I'm glad I'm not driving!"
- "This shit is crazy! I'm-a beat this dude's ass!"
- "Oooooh! Can I go in there? Can I go in there—" ["What're you lookin' at, COG?!"] "Oh, shit. Nevermind!"
- "C'mon, mines! Move!"
- "Annnnd… See ya, bitch!"
from Battlefield 3
- [in "Semper Fidelis"] "Yeah, take that, bitch! 'a's yo ass!"
- [in "Operation Swordbreaker"]
- "It's like a Michael Bay movie so far. I like it!"
- [when a dog starts barking at them] "Uh-oh. Kujo - watch out!"
- [when PLR soldiers start swarming the building] "Oh, it's on, bitch! It's f**king on!" [throws grenade]
Montes: "Oh, shit—grenade!"
- [in "Operation Guillotine"; when placing the mortar launcher] "All right, time to set this bitch up!"
- [in "Thunder Run"] "Ah, what am I runnin' over? I am stuck on some rocks!"
- [in "Night Shift"; when a PLR soldier is killed by his own thrown grenade] "Oh, he killed himself! What a[n] idiot!"
from Battlefield 4
Mission 1: Baku
- [when prompted to shoot the windshield] "…You know I'm about to; it's gotta happen."
- [after killing four hostiles who dropped him to 2 HP] "Somehow, I'm not dead!"
- [when a grenade lands near him] "Uh-oh! Time to go! Get away, get away!"
- [an enemy runs in front of him] "Oh, watch out!"
- "Look at this sneaky bitch hidin'!"
- [after the enemy Havoc shoots their extraction helo, causing the factory to collapse] "Oh, come on!"
- [after Recker amputates Dunn's leg to free him] "Oh, my Jeezus!"
- [while driving down the road; a chunk of debris suddenly materializes in his path] "Where the f**k'd that rock come from?!"
- [shooting down the helicopter] "Get burned, bitch!"
- "Oh, shit! [The car lands in the sea.] So that's how it happened."
Mission 2: Shanghai
- "Am I just way too fast for these guys or what?"
- "I think we're good [on the secondary weapons]… Actually, you know what? Never mind. We're about to use the shotgun." [laughs]
- "They didn't see me, did they? [...] Looks like they did! Nevermind!"
Mission 3: South China Sea
- [when Kovic somehow steals Brad's spot behind cover] "Sumbitch took my spot! Look at that! Buncha bullshit!"
- [when the USS Titan splits in half right in front of him] "Oh, f**k!"
- [shoots an enemy] "Bitch! [laughs] You ain't rescuing shit!"
from Batman Arkham Origins
- [trying to reach to higher ground by jumping from a short distance, falls and dies.] "Are you f**king kidding? Are you bullshitting me?! What kind of bullshit is that? Biggest cracking shit I've ever seen ! F**king glue grenades !!"
from Killzone: Shadow Fall
- "Hey, it's that girl. Okay."
- "I knew that thing wasn't dead!"
- "Whoooa! … Jee-zus christ!"
- "What the f**k, are those heads on the - "
- [after pressing for the elevator...and accidentally causing a man to fall down the shaft, screaming] "Oh, shit! …My bad!"
- "Pleasedon'tseeme, pleasedon'tseeme, pleasedon'tseeme, pleasedon'tseeme…"
- "He kicked this room open. Like, you know it's important, 'cause he kicked it open!"
- "OK, so two big-ass dudes, that are naked…are chasing me… And my instinct… [Long pause.] …is to go to the showers? … Who investigates a mental hospital? Like, really?"
- "I'm glad you guys [enjoy this series]. [Pause.] …'cause I sure as f**k don't get enjoyment out of this!"
- [gasps] "Oh, my f**king god!" [...] "Go mo'f**ker go!"
- "…there's a [big, fat, naked guy] who rips people's heads off, chasing me!"
- [when the worker licks the player character's face] "The f**k?"
- [seeing Waylon Park typing the email from the beginning of the original game] "Oh, damn, he's spillin' the - spillin' all the beans! Look at him!"
- "My body is not ready for this."
from Infamous Second Son
- Akomish: [after Brad has Delsin run through the gate with his Smoke ability - in front of the other tribe members] "Delsin's a Bio-Terrorist, too!"
- Brad: [chuckling] "[S]he said he's a Bio-Terrorist, too!"
- [trying to snipe Video Angels, except - ] "I'm horrible at this!"
- [entering a restricted area; chuckles] "'Restricted Area'. I don't give a f********ck!"
- [when a D.U.P. trooper uses his forced Concrete abilities to create a wall] "Oh, look at that bitch putting up walls!"
from Watch Dogs (a.k.a. WATCH_DOGS)
- [hacks a vending machine] "Oh shit! Free drinks! Free drinks for everybody!"
- "He really didn't give a f**k!"
- [blows up three morons in an elevator] "Ohh, got 'em! Nice!"
- "D'oh, not ag[ain] - [laughs] Jee-zus, man! Holy f**king shit! I didn't think it would happen twice!"
- Brad has a Corgi named Chubbs.
- In a recent contest to guess Brad's middle name, he revealed that his middle name is Lamar.
- FMV Magazine interview