Robert James Rallison (born May 14, 1996), known by his YouTube username TheOdd1sOut or his middle name James, is an American web cartoonist and YouTuber known for creating the eponymous webcomic TheOdd1sOut, as well as the YouTube channel of the same name, where he talks about events in his lifetime.
As a member of the Animation Squad, he sometimes works with his YouTube animator friends such as TimTom, JaidenAnimations, and SomeThingElseTY, appearing in their videos and vice-versa. James frequently collaborates in smaller YouTubers' videos, sometimes growing their audience by thousands.
James will also post speed drawings for the comics he posts on Tumblr, Twitter, Tapastic, Facebook, and iFunny , as well as his own website. In these videos, he shows the process of a comic's creation, and he rambles about recent events in his life.
James is part of the recently created comic creator group known as "Orgy" or "OfficialOrgy." The group is made up of iFunny and Tumblr comic makers and animators Doggybag, Deezeewy/DizzyComic, Chez, Free/Funtime, 8BitLiam, ForceAnimations, Blumod, and CowardlyComics. They take a question prompt (for example: "what shouldn't you say at a job interview?") and each give their humorous response . These collaborations are made every few weeks, and posted by a different member each time.
- James' most popular video to date is his 'Annoying Customers' video about his work at fast-food chain Subway (known as 'Sooubway' in his videos, possibly to aviod copyright claims), gaining over 14 million views.
- James admits he earned more money from his 'Sooubway' videos than him working on an actual Subway for an entire year.
- There is a parody channel called 'AnEven2sIn', based on another comic of the same name, which is the exact opposite of his channel.
- James usually celebrates subscriber milestones with cakes topped with the number of sprinkes depending on how many subscibers he earned. For his 3 million special, he had to fill an entire pool with sprinkles.
- He has been featured on TheFineBros' Teens React series. He then released a video of him reacting to teens reacting to him.
Million Subscriber Milestones
- TheOdd1sOut Hit 1 Million Subscribers On Febuary 12, 2016.
- TheOdd1sOut Hit 2 Million Subscribers On August 21, 2016.
- TheOdds1stOut Hit 3 Million Subscribers On April 30, 2017.
- TheOdd1stOut Hit 4 Million Subscribers On September 3, 2017.