Gabriel Montiel Guiterrez (born September 23, 1989) known on YouTube as Werevertumorro is a Mexican vlogger and a gamer and sketch comedian. He also has a crew, w2m. Each of them have their own channel.
- El Escorpion Dorado
- Esto es combo
- Los Chilangos
- Israel Gabriel
- Christian martial
Gabriel was born on September 23, 1989, and met his friends (the whole crew) in elementary and middle school. He discovered YouTube in 2006, when one of Gabriel's high school friend luis (LuisitoRey) showed him it and he later created his YouTube channel on February 2007. His first video was a video about one of his friends making fun of some people on the street. Later in 2008 he focused to talk more about current subjects and by August 8th, 2009 had 300 subscribers. He with his other friends kept doing videos branching to the vlogging and gaming aspect of videos.
From all his friends he was the one that stood out and the most popular one, little by little he gained more of an audience and his videos with the crew became very famous. He also got a lot of promotional offers by twitter as one of his werevertumorro's photos that he twitted is on the front page of twitter. He became such a popular icon for mexican Youtubers that he has created various of comercials with the crew in Mexico.
- "Hola cachorros y cachorras"
- "No mames"
- Werevertumorro Hit 1 Million Subscribers On September 10, 2011.
- Werevertumorro Hit 2 Million Subscribers On July 15, 2012.
- Werevertumorro Hit 3 Million Subscribers On January 15, 2013.
- Werevertumorro Hit 4 Million Subscribers On March 24, 2013.
- Werevertumorro Hit 5 Million Subscribers On June 15, 2013.
- Werevertumorro Hit 6 Million Subscribers On September 9, 2013.
- Werevertumorro Hit 7 Million Subscribers On December 14, 2013.
- Werevertumorro Hit 8 Million Subscribers On April 19, 2014.
- Werevertumorro Hit 9 Million Subscribers On November 30, 2014.
- Werevertumorro Hit 10 Million Subscribers On June 14, 2015.
- Wevertumorro hit 11 Million Subscribers On January 11, 2016.
- Wevertumorro hit 12 Million Subscribers On September 10, 2016.
- Werevertumorro Hit 13 Million Subscribers On March 21, 2017.
Video View Milestones
- Werevertumorro Hit 1 Billion Views On November 4, 2013.
- Werevertumorro Hit 2 Billion Views on June 9, 2017.