What the hell is going on here?
|Date Added:||9 June 2008|
|Description:||I would have done more sentence mixing, but the enunciation in this source is so terrible. I don't expect this one to be received that well (as though any of my dinosaur poops are), but I like it.|
|Tags:||original tags unknown|
A story about the birth and death of Tio the dinosaur. Includes unrealistic orange ear-rape monsters at full power!
- (A picture of some cartoon dinosaurs with the words "Dinosaur Adventure" written in large letters.)
- Narrarator: Welcome to 3D Dinosaur Adventure. Get ready. Put your-(short pause)-3D glasses on.
- (Cut to a prehistoric scene. Techno music is playing. Kree the pterosaur is flying around. Cut to a scene with four dinosaurs waiting for an egg to hatch. The music begins to fade and stops)
- Kree: They keep coming. It's enough already!
- Dad Dinosaur: Rubbish, just the opposite! Everyone should come here! They should all see our child be born after all it's our first one!
- (Cut to a strange orange dinosaur.)
- Orange Dinosaur: (He makes some kind of loud, unintelligible roar)
- (The dad dinosaur, surprised, stares at the orange dinosaur. The dinosaur stares back.)
- Dad Dinosaur: What the hell are YOU supposed to be, anyways? (The orange dinosaur continues to stare.)
- Kree: That's not important right now.
- Dad Dinosaur: No, what the hell is this little thing supposed to be? It doesn't look like anything!
- Orange Dinosaur: It's hatching. Hey look!
- (Cut to the egg. It hatches, revealing Tio the baby dinosaur. The other dinosaurs mumble to eachother.)
- Tio: Oh damn, I could fly!
- (Cut to a cliff' edge. Tio is holding large leaves as wings. He jumps off the cliff, trying to fly, but falls. He hits the ground and blood is spattered everywhere. Dramatic music plays as the other dinosaurs gasp.)
- Mom Dinosaur: AHHHH, MY BABY'S DEAD!
- (Tio inexplicably has his organs on the ground.)
- Kree: Oh, Tio, wake up! Oh...oh no, mammoth mayhem! What do I do now? Wake up!
- Dad Dinosaur:(Stands up and the music becomes more dramatic.) TIOOOOOO!
- Kree: Oh no, here comes the old man. Tio, wake up, your father's headed this way!
- Dad Dinosaur: What the hell is going on here? Tio!
- Kree: Tio fell.
- Dad Dinosaur: Ah, Tio! What's wrong with you? Come on, get up!
- (Cut to a grey spiked dinosaur. It makes a strange roar and its head vibrates.)